Chapter 10 Loki Slap Me

Start from the beginning

I like to see these fights.

"Hey got your food" Hiccup whispered as he sat down and noticed the three fighting.

"Gosh thanks Hiccup! I love you! I'm starving like a--" I widened my eyes as soon as I realized what I just said.

He chuckled and placed his arm back around my waist. I blushed furiously. What's happening right now?!

"You Snotty are gay!" Tuff chuckled.

"You're a laaady" Snotlout replied to Tuff.

"You're a wimp!" Ruff fought with Snotlout.

"You guys are annoying" Fishlegs said.

"And you're fat!" They all said.

"At least I can roll over you guys" He smirked.

"Not if I place needles on the ground" Tuff smirked.

"You wouldn't survive holding a needle" Snotlout said to Tuff.

"You'll probably deflate when you touch a needle" Ruff smirked as she said to Snotlout.

"Hey! At least I'm not a gigantic pin cushion!" Snotlout gestured to Fishlegs.

"Hey! Why you picking on me you sticks!" Fishlegs yelled.

"We're not sticks, we are poles thank you very much" Tuffnut replied.

"Yeah Tuffnut but not very 'tuff' poles" Ruffnut giggled.

"Shut before I spit on your eye"

"Shut up before I spit on your grave after I kill you" Ruffnut said.

Me and Hiccup were just literally there, watching the 4 argue.

"Wanna get out of here?" Hiccup whispered.

"Yes, before it gets graphic" I whispered back and grabbed the chicken leg Hiccup gave me.

~•~•~•~

"Why aren't you with Merida so much?" I asked him.

"She just left the day you got hurt, said she had to attend to important matters back at home" He said.

So Merida's gone?! Yes! Oh my gosh.

"I'm sorry Hiccup, this must be hard. You're girlfriend leaving you and--"

I got cut off.

Hiccup is kissing me. On the lips people.

I widened my eyes to see Hiccup's closed.

LOKI SLAP ME IF THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. SLAP ME HARD. SLAP ME SENSELESS. IS HE REALLY KISSING ME RIGHT NOW.

It didn't take me that long to kiss back and hold him tight as he poured all his emotions from the past years he was gone. He was so gentle and passionate with it, he took his time too.

After seconds, I pulled away.

"Hi-Hiccup what-why-how---"

"Shhh" He pecked my lips.

"How" I asked him.

He chuckled and hugged me around my waist, his face burying into my neck.

"I have visions whenever I'm with you Astrid. And whenever I'm with you, I feel so strong. So very, strong. And I remember all the things we used to do together. I'm very thankful that I had these memories Astrid, or I wouldn't have come back to you. It's all because of you, you helped me. Thank you" He said, I felt a tear on my neck running down.

I hugged him very tight. I had tears of pure joy too.

"I-I can't believe it" I whispered.

"Looks like I loved you more than anything. And I still do. I knew Merida wasn't the one, everything just felt off. But when I'm with you, I feel like I'm home" He said kissing my neck.

"I feel the same way Hiccup, no matter what happens, I'll always be by your side. Fighting for you" I whispered and he chuckled.

"I'll fight harder" He said, still not letting go of me.

"And Astrid?" He asked.

"Yes Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III?" I replied.

"I forgot to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•>

LOOKS LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING HUH?!

WOOP WOOP.

I'm crying.

And don't worry, story doesn't end there ;)

Comment if you liked it. Vote if you loved it.

Follow me if you liked+loved it and also more updates :)

P.S. I love you guys.

💋