"Put the knife down", the deputy demanded in a voice that was so low and steady, it surprised even herself. Lucifer agreed with her, trying to convince Lily to lower the cutter before any serious harm could be done, but their words went unheard, and the woman's stance didn't even flinch as she continued to pull the strings on the situation. And suddenly, something within Isadora snapped. Not as in she became completely outraged and started shooting around — more like the barrier holding back her anxiety and panic finally cracked, and she started to sweat and breathe more unevenly at the realization that she could not control even this moment here.

          As Lucifer and Chloe attempted to distract Lily, Izzy continued to hold the gun up with shaky hands, but her concentration was fading away with each passing second, as her ears began to buzz and her thoughts roamed free through every nook and crack of her mind, forcing her to think about all the unpleasant things she had tried to suppress. Did I lock the doors? There's probably a gun in there. What if someone breaks into the car and takes it? It would be all my fault. That too. Everything is my fault. Oh God, I'm gonna die. I can't breathe. Great, I'm gonna suffocate. Would Mazikeen care? No. Why do you care if she cares? Shut up, shut up, shut up.

          "Izzy!", Chloe's warning tone broke through just in time, and as Lily leaped forward with the knife aimed straight at Isadora's stomach, the redhead inhaled deeply and found a second of clarity so she could pull the trigger, causing a bullet to fly through the murderer's shoulder. It wasn't too serious of a wound, at least compared to what she could have done, but it was enough to take the woman down, before Chloe could smack her once or twice with a rolled-up yoga mat and yell about how there was a special place in Hell for women who used other women and faked friendships.

         Exhaling out in relief as the thoughts drained out of her head, Izzy let her shoulders drop and allowed her grip on the gun to loosen, and once she was certain that Detective Decker had the killer handcuffed, she headed straight for the brisk air outside, to breathe the freshness into her lungs.

         Lucifer was quick to follow on her tail, and lifting one of her hands up to reject whatever snarky comment he was about to let out, while the other rested against her forehead, Izzy groaned. "Not now, please", the deputy mumbled, not in the mood for his remarks, but instead of sassing her, the man fell into a state of genuine concern, walking around carefully until they were more or less face to face and he could inspect her in worry.

          "I assure you, I have no other intentions but to ensure your well-being, Ms. Holt. How may I be of assistance, hm? Anything at all, you name it and I will do my best", Lucifer devoted his attention to her entirely, and rubbing her temples, Isadora gathered that she must have looked truly nightmarish to earn the Devil's sympathy, but instead of worrying about what a dumpster fire she looked like, Izzy thought about the things that usually helped her — what would pull her through this.

          "Keys", she breathed out, before fumbling with her pockets, "I need to see if the car doors are locked", and with that, she was suddenly leaping into the wrong direction, but with Lucifer gently guiding her by her shoulders — still keeping his distance though, to avoid creating a sense of suffocation — she found the car, and after opening and locking the doors again and again and spotting the back-up gun still in the car, that familiar momentary relief kicked in and she let out a content sigh.

          But, the peace didn't last for long, when Chloe's voice was reaching from the apartment, with the handcuffed woman being dragged with her. "Izzy! Are you okay?", the blonde rushed to Isadora's side, and covering her face with both palms, the woman resisted a deep, disappointed groan as a response.

          "Chloe, I'm so sorry—", she began, already fearing the worst and knowing that she had screwed up once more, but she wasn't allowed to finish when Detective Decker had interjected.