Prolouge

Jeon Jungkook, a high school student in Seoul. He was a very quiet student. In class, he usually would just stay in the corner and don't want anyone to bother him. He only had one close friend, Kim Yugyeom, he was always by Jungkook's side but not all the time.

Jungkook loves reading novels and drawing. He often sketches his classmates and keep it for himself. But he did that sometimes. He was interested in physical education, arts and music. No one knew he could sing and no one knew he had an angelic voice. Only Yugyeom.

One day, he have heard news about a new student. A senior, in his school. He wasn't interested with the news until the rumors havs spread the next day. Some students said that it was a beautiful senior. She had long dark brown hair and pinkish lips. She has a really good personality.

The rumors kept spreading until, the new student came to school the next day. In the morning, all of the students' eyes were on the new student's attention. Jungkook saw her walking in the morning. The rest of the students were whispering as they all still looking at the new student walking towards her class.

"Hey Jungkook!" Yugyeom tapped Jungkook's shoulder which made him shocked and immediately turn his head back.

"God you scared me, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked. His eyes were staring at the new student a while ago.

"Have you seen the new student?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah, I just saw her walking just a while ago, why?"

"You know the rumors right? They say she was really sweet and a kind senior in her previous school. She's clever as hell and cute too, you mentioned to me that you liked noonas right?" Yugyeom smirked.

"W-what–does it have to be about that?" Jungkook lightly punched Yugyeom as he blushed because of embarrassment. "What do you want me to do?"

"Well, I have a feeling that you're gonna have a crush on her, I can see how the way you looked at her while she's walking," Yugyeom teased Jungkook again and walked back into class.

Jungkook looked down to the floor and sighed. His face still blushing and eyes closed. "I can't believe Yugyeom had to say all of that," Jungkook mumbled then walked back to class.

After the morning session, it's time for the first break at school. All of the students were walking as if they were in a museum or an aquarium. The students filled the hallway so Jungkook and Yugyeom decided to stay in class for a while.

Yugyeom was looking outside the window when he realized that Jungkook's was sketching. Winder what he's sketching. He pulled Jungkook's sketch book from his hands and looked at it for a while.

"Another classroom sketch?" Yugyeom asked in annoyance. "To be honest it's boring to see you drawing another sketch of a classroom for I dont know how many times."

"Is it your problem?" Jungkook chuckled as he continued sketching. The hallway became less crowded than before. Yugyeom stood up and looked around.

"Should we be going outside now?" Yugyeom asked.

Jungkook sighed then closed his sketch book, putting all of his stuff into his bag. "Sometimes you're a little annoying, Yugyeom."

They both walked out from their class and through the hallway. Some students can be seen in the hallway, talking with their friends, laugh together, having a great time. Well for Jungkook and Yugyeom, they enjoy staying in the library or in the music room for some peace and quite.

"Hey kook, I'll be in the canteen, though, if you wanna join me," Yugyeom said as they both stopped walking.

"Alone?"

"Yeah alone."

"Oh, no thank you, I'll be in the library as usual, it'll be easy for you to find me," Jungkook replied.

"Okay then, I'll be going now," Yugyeom replied back as they both fist bumped and walked seperate ways. Jungkook was walking towards the library, passing through a few students on the way.

When Jungkook walked inside the library, he could feel all of the good calm and peaceful vibes running through his whole body. The library and the music room in school were like his second and third houses. Usually, he would pick a book immediately, mostly novel, and read it until the bell rings.

But today he just wanted to relax for a while before reading another novel in the library. So he sat down on one of the chairs in there and rest his head on top of the table, closing his eyes.

Him doing that action caught someone's attention. "Excuse me?" A sweet and soft voice of a female student could be heard close to Jungkook's ears. He opened his eyes slowly and he was shocked to see the new transfer student smilling softly at him.

"O-oh sorry," Jungkook replied nervously. He looked away and took his bag.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong," the student giggled. "I'm the one who's suppose to say sorry, I disturbed you."

"N-no it's okay," Jungkook looked up to see the beautiful yet adorable senior as they both made eye contact. The long black hair that she owned, her bangs barely covering her right eye, those pinkish lips and calm eyes are everything.

"Can you help me on something?" She asked with a really sweet tone. "I guess you know well about this library, I'm new here so I dont really know much about some places.."

"Well, I sont know that much but sure, I'll help you," Jungkook replied.

"I wanted to read a really good novels, sometimes if I'm bored or I dont know what should I do, I'll be reading novels, but I dont know where the school puts novels in here. Do you, seem to know where's the novel section?" She explained.

"Oh, novels? I read them in here sometimes," Jungkook replied. He stood up leaving his bag on top of the table. "Follow me, I'll show you where."

Jungkook leads the senior towards the novel section in the library. The library is not that big but it'll be confusing if Jungkook told her where the novels are beacuse the books sometimes get mixed up with the other books.

"Here are the novels," Jungkook pointed at the book shelf. "I usually find good novels here, I hope you'll like them."

"What novel would you recommend?" The senior asked.

"Well, I know one good novel, but are you okay with fantasy?" Jungkook scratched his head, feeling really nervous.

"I enjoy fantasy," the senior replied with a sweet smile on her face. She's too adorable, Jungkook accidentally blushed in front of her then looked away with a gasp.

He looked towards the book shelf as he searched for the fantasy book that he recommended to her. Not long after that, he found the fantasy book and gave it to the senior.

"Here you go," Jungkook gave the novel to the senior and smiled.

The senior was really surprised and interested with the book that Jungkook gave to her. "Thank you for helping me, I appreciate it," she bowed down.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. "U-um—yeah, dont worry–not a problem, n-noona.." he mumbled the last word looking to the ground.

The senior seemed to be confused but she smiled anyways. "I'll be reading this from today," she walked away. "Oh, I forgot, my name is Lee Jieun, thank you for helping me.. um.."

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," he smiled softly. "You're welcome noona."

"Oh so you're younger than me?" Jieun asked. "That's really sweet of you Jungkookie, thank you." Jieun walked away happily.

As for Jungkook, he frozed, his heart was skipping a lot of beats. His face was red and shocked. "Jungkookie," he mumbled as his face became redder than before.

He smiled thinking of his noona calling him Jungkookie on the first time they met and talked to each other on the way back to his table.

"I guess this is a great start for me.."