The bartender took 2 more bottles in case the guy would have ask for another more.Besides,he just gave him a simple black credit card could cover the bills.

"You know,it's harder to bottled up your own problems to yourself and cries it to yourself like an idiot at night." He continued right after ordering a simple can of beer from the bartender and handing him a twenty-won of cash.

"Don't talk as if you knew what i am facing now." he finally spat after a long silence-don't even bother to look at him in the face.

"Well no mistake with you letting it all out,ain't it?"

Kim Myungsoo stared at the glasses in front of him blankly,it was not the object he is seeing but instead,the images where she was held by other guy's arms replayed again in his mind-crystal clear.

But who is he kidding,he can't even do anything.This stupid arranged marriage got him off the hook.Messing up with his once perfect life.He knew he had to do this right before his Father actually convey his deadline of his sickness.

"It's her." he starts off-after long deciding to tell him or not,

"I don't even know how the hell did i fell for her," he scoffed lightly,

"She's the kind of girl who everyone favoured and love,the kind of President every teachers entrusted.While here i am,the kind of man who just played around with women,the kid who always gets into troubles at school nor around the neighborhood. But then.."

Slowly,the edge of his lips pulled up to form a light smile he ever wore,

"Approaching into her life wasn't the thing that i will ever regret.But i guess it is all too late and fucking things had to interfered." he uttered-grabbing another full whiskey and gulps it in a huge amount of liquid.

"Shit happens man." the man beside him snorted-drinking up his beer.

It was until then a certain phone ringtone came interrupt the silent atmosphere.It turns out to be his.The man quickly took out his phone from the pocket side of his jeans before smiling to see who had called him,

"Yeah?" he picks up,grinning endless to the person he is talking in the phone right now,

"I know,i'll be right there.And don't you dare wear shorts.Stay there alright?"

With that,he ended up his call.Soon then he stood up from his chair-adjusting his leather jacket before slipping himself away from the seats.

He looks back at Myungsoo then shot him a small smile, "You know what i would do if i were you?"

Myungsoo took a glance at him back;

"I would hesitate no more to get her back."

He placed a hand on Myungsoo's shoulder before patting it firmly-signing man to man support.He then walked away towards the exit door of the bar while Kim Myungsoo could just stared at his back expressionless.

"The name's Youngbae by the way.Dong Youngbae." he uttered while opening the door and left without another words.

Immediately the words resonate throughout his whole head,

"I would hesitate no more to get her back."

He scoffed into a lopsided smirk,drinking another bottle of whiskey,

Easy for him to say,wait until i tell him about the arranged fucking marriage.

With tonight,he had decided to spent his killing time just drinking bottles of whiskey by the bar and got drunk.He felt like his whole world is spinning and he couldn't really see clearly as usual people does.