Chapter Four: The Silver legend

( play the music for more experience )

The Silver legend

Johanna Crystalia MaybelleP

P . O . V

I need to calm down girl, don't scream and don't get hyperventilation, you can over come this

I need to calm down girl, don't scream and don't get hyperventilation, you can over come this. You can do this.

I covered my face with my hands and started to get even more worried about my hair, even my health.

This isn't real, am I dreaming or something, I can't remember anything. I mean everything's fine yesterday, did I do something Argh! I don't know?
We stayed in silence until julianna rubs my back gently. It kinda smoothens my back a little.

" Don't worry julianna we'll figure something out " she said with a calming tone.

" What am I going to do, now I look like my hair looks like my grandma's hair " I hear uncle chuckled and I look at him with a grumpy face.

" Don't laugh at me! I know I have grandma hair but I'm still young you know phm* " I pouted at him, he reaches his hand to my head and starts ruffle my hair. C'mon I just brush this morning.

" Don't worry kiddo, maybe you should go see the old healer at the market place down the street " he said, I more thing... I know it's common to hear healers can heal sickness and wounds but, who is she?
And then julianna steps in to enter the conversation

" That's right the old healer, Granny Mela is our town's greatest healer " she explains with confidence.

" What do you mean by the greatest healer? "

" She can heal any sickness and wounds but what's great about her is that she knows everything and tells you what are the causes. we should definitely visit her " she babbles and loses her tiny oxygen right there.

" Will she get rid of this white hair? "

" actually it's silver "

" What? "