Dark Side 9

It was close to midnight when we reached their place in Tagaytay. The cold wind welcomed me and I could only hug myself for warmth.

"Please Lord sana kahit isa or dalawang decent dress lang meron ako sa bag." I went to Palawan for a vacation and I only have summer clothes with me.

I totally forgot about that. Rob packed my things and bought new ones for me but I don't really trust his choices. Our first two days in Palawan I had to buy new set of clothes because what he brought me was way too short for my liking. Considering that we don't just stay inside the room.

"Let's go inside. Masyado malamig dito and wear this." Sir Aga threw me a jacket. "That will help you stay warm."

He stared at me as if wanting to say something but changed his mind. I think I know what he wanted to say and I was glad he didn't ask. When he comforted me earlier he just let me cry my heart out. No questions were asked and I truly appreciate him for that.

I thanked Sir Aga and and followed in. I scanned the living room when I didn't catch up to him. He must be upstairs?

I saw their family pictures and of course, Rob was in it. I just noticed that they didn't have much picture with Rob. It was always with Aga.

"Ang cute ni Rob no? Lalo na nung chubby pa sya." Sir Aga spoke up behind me.

I was caught holding Rob's photo and I felt nervous.

"He was like this when I first met him - Chubby." I smiled at the memory. Many girls were attracted to his mysterious personality and that includes me.

I placed the photo back to where it was and I continued roaming around.

"Hindi ba kayo close ni Sir Rob?" I couldn't help but ask.

Rob only shares too little of him. He always diverts the topic whenever I ask about his family. I never insisted on knowing though because I felt uncomfortable too when talking about mine.

"Actually we used to be close. Kaso when he entered college things changed? I don't know but he became so secretive and quiet. Pero as for me nothing changed naman. Baby ko pa rin sya."

Maybe it feels nice to have a brother like Sir Aga. He seems so sweet that I suddenly remembered my Ate. Does she still think about me like how Sir Aga thinks of Rob? I miss my sister but I can't go back because I know my parents still hates me.

"Lea pinauwi ko pala si Manang Fe." Sir Aga told me.

Is she the caretaker of this place? So what? What does it have to do with me?

He must have read my mind when he smiled and continued. "Meaning to say, tayo lang dalawa dito. Hindi ka ba natatakot?"

"Why would I?" I said with confidence but then I lost it when I saw the grin on his face.

He walked closer to me and I stand still on my spot. Why is he being like this? If he's just joking I could say he has improved a lot. I couldn't say which is which.

I kept my eyes on him and we engaged in a staring battle. I'm confused but I won't back down.

"I give up. Hindi kita kaya." He broke into laughter and I hit him on the chest.

"Nakakainis ka!" I yelled.

"Nakakatawa kase yung mukha mo. You were so readable kanina. Like so what?"

"So Sir ano na nga po? Anong meron kay Manang Fe?"

"Will you drop the po and Sir? You even hit me na nga. You think I'll believe na iginagalang mo pa ako?"