Dark Side 8

Narrator POV:

Rob looked through the city view thinking about the woman he left in Palawan. He was so worried. Lea isn't used to being alone, will she be okay?

"You looked so serious honey, may gumugulo ba sayo?" Charlene hugged him from behind.

He didn't answer her. Instead, he brushed her off and went to his luggage. He has decided, he will catch the earliest available flight back to Palawan.

Charlene followed him and caressed his shoulders. "Honey. Why are you acting so distant? Kung kelan naman tayo ikakasal at saka ka nagkakaganyan?" She said sounding innocently sweet.

"Will you shut up Charlene! You know I didn't want this!" Rob said in gritted teeth.

Charlene called him early in the morning just for this non-sense talk. She was playing him like a puppet and he couldn't do anything about it.

She laughed mockingly. "Oh really?! Biglang ngayon ako nalang? We were together in this Rob, baka nakakalimutan mo?"

He faced her which made her back off. "You knew from the start that we are just a fling. It should be nothing serious!"

"Well then you should have known that you're playing with the wrong girl Rob! I'm not the type na iniiwan lang. You should know by now that you have no choice honey." She smirked.

"Bullshit!" He cried in defeat.

Charlene is right. He didn't know at first that he's been playing with a devil. Charlene used to be a friend and he didn't know she has this side to her. He was so wrong for fooling around.

He punched the wall beside him. His hands bleed but he didn't care. He's on the verge of breaking down. He can't afford to lose Lea, he loves her so much. Never did he thought that things would turn out like this.

"You should know that if ever we'll get married it is not because we love each other Charlene. Keep that in mind! I will never love you!"

"I know. Because you love somebody else? Well poor her because even if you love each other you will never be happy. I won't let you be together."

"Keep her out of this Charlene. Touch her and ako ang makakalaban mo!" He wanted to strangle her but he hold himself back. He's afraid he might have killed her if she will continue with this.

"All you need to do is to be good Rob. For as long as you keep your words, your woman will be safe." She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

Charlene looks so innocently sweet. No one will ever think she could go as far a threatening him. He was lucky enough that she didn't know Lea until now. At least that's what she told him. But Charlene always reminds him that one wrong move and she will make sure to make his woman's life miserable. And Rob wouldn't let that happen.

Lea's POV:

I was back. Back to my chaotic and stressful world in Manila. I don't know where to actually go. I can't go home because Rob might be there and I don't think I'm ready to see him. I know I need to hear it straight from him but then I'm not ready to listen. My mind is close on hearing and understanding any of his explanations. I just wanted a time to think and a time for myself alone.

I don't feel like talking to anyone. I don't even feel like having people around me. I just went where my feet was taking me and I found myself in front of our condo building.

"Shit naman Lea! Wala ka bang ibang alam puntahan?"

I hit my head when I realized where my instinct brought me. Actually I don't have any other place to go.