Dark Side 2

I was literally thrown at the bed. Rob was fuming mad. His eyes bore into mine and I felt weak. I'm more than afraid.

"Ano bang problema mo?!" I tried to break free from his grip. He was pinning me onto our bed.

"You had the guts to ask? I can't believe you! If you're planning on whoring around, please have the decency not to chose my brother. Aren't you even ashamed of yourself?"

My ears hurt upon hearing what he said. He thinks I'm cheating? What made him think that way?

"Rob, you're wrong. It was the first time I actually had a normal talk with your brother. I was also surprised that he knew me. He was just being nice to offer help. Kasi you left me remember?"

"Now you're reverting the blame to me? And what are you saying? First time you had a normal exchange of words? Why? You must be screaming senseless whenever he fvcks you!"

I exploded. He's going overboard. "Fvck you Rob!, you know I was never like that!"

I wanted to slap him but I can't break free from him. My hand hurts too much.

"How will I know? You seem to learn too much! Now let me show you what a mad man can do!"

He forced me into a kiss. It was hell, I couldn't even breathe and my lips hurt. He was exerting too much pressure and my lips may bleed sometime soon as he was also biting me. I wasn't letting him in. I gasped when I felt his hand underneath. He inserted two fingers into me. I wasn't prepared and it hurts too much.

When he gained access, he explored my mouth like crazy. His hands started to roam all over my body. I was crying in protest but he still went on, not hearing my plead. This is the first time I felt abused. Rob used to be gentle but lately he was being too aggressive and this has been the worst he did to me.

He knew I wasn't enjoying this. We were still in our clothes, he isn't planning to make love. He just wants to fvck me. To let me learn the hard way and it broke my heart. What's happening to him? Why is he suddenly like this?

I was crying silently and in one swift movement, he entered me fully. His thrusts were fast, mad and cold. No emotions involved since I didn't feel any pleasure, it was all on him. I was only hurt.

He reached his climax and released inside me. He pulled out and stood up. I was left there lying on our bed. I wasn't moving but I was sobbing real hard.

"Don't cry because you asked for this honey. I hope there wouldn't be a next time. Because you'll know this isn't the worst I can do. No other man can have you. Do you understand?!"

I didn't respond. I turned my back on him. I curled up in bed, hugging myself for comfort. He went to the bathroom, I heard the shower on.

I used to be in heaven, why do I feel like I'll soon be in hell?

I fell asleep crying but I woke up when someone caressed my cheeks. It was Rob, who else?

"I'm sorry honey. I wasn't being myself earlier. Anger and jealousy consumed me. I can't control myself whenever I see you smile at someone else. Honey, I love you so much, you know that right?"

I didn't answer him. I just closed my eyes. The tears are here again.

"Honey, please forgive me. Don't cry. I'm really sorry."

He kissed my tears away and hugged me. I cried on his chest.

"I love you Lea. No one could ever take you away from me."

I heard him say before, I resumed my sleep.

I woke up in my favorite dress: his old shirt. I didn't realize he cleaned me up. I was about to stand up but I felt my legs go weak, it still hurts.

I saw Rob preparing breakfast. He smiled sweetly as if he didn't do something wrong last night. My face was showing no emotion, or at least that's how I feel. Nothing but emptiness. I was so down.

He walked up to me and handed me coffee. I didn't take it and so he placed it on the side table.

He held my chin and I looked away.

"Honey, are you still mad?"

I didn't reply, instead I tried to stand up and went to the bathroom and shut the door hard.

There I saw my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't recognize the woman in front of me. She seems so broken and lost. When did I start becoming someone I don't even know?

There was a small cut on my lips, and I have bruises all over my body. I couldn't count it as love bites because last night, I didn't feel loved.

I took a hot shower and tried to erase memories of last night. I started crying so hard.

It took me almost an hour before going out. Rob was checking on me from time to time. I'm still not answering him.

When it has been silent outside, I thought maybe he's already gone to work. I opened the door and I was welcomed by him sitting on the bed.

"Bakit nandito ka pa?" I asked in irritation.

"I thought you wouldn't speak to me again. Buti nalang I waited." He said and walked up to me hugging me on the side. I break free from his embrace since I don't feel like having him near.

"Pumasok ka na. Baka malate ka pa ako na naman ang sisihin mo."

"I won't be late if I'm on leave diba?"

I stared at him.

"I called the office. I took a leave for the remaining days of the week. Let me make it up to you honey."

I didn't protest. He always wins. I was never part of the decision making. He said he's in charge and so I always let him do it.

I was about to get dressed but he blocked my way to the drawers.

"You won't be needing that honey. As I have said, I'll make it up to you."

He kissed me and untied my robe.

I just mentioned that I always let him have his ways, but this time is different, I wanted him to stop. I held his hand and prevented him from going further with his plan.

"Rob, spare me just this once. Please."

I'm surprised when he didn't object.

"Fine. But let me pamper you today." He said caressing my bruised lips and inviting me to where our breakfast is.

Maybe he really felt guilty.

===========

By: @Words_Within

Updated: 25-Mar-2018