Drunk Call - NamJen

Start from the beginning

"Holy- Jennie don't go there." Panicking, Yeri attempted to take a hold of Jennie but failed.

"Wait I'm just looking for my shoes." Jennie was kinda persistent to go up the stairs until she found that her precious white shoes were peacefully idle by the open door.

"Oh, found them!" She squealed, not aware that she was saying her thoughts out loud. Only to stress Yeri out more.

"Your voice is too loud, Jennie." She scolded her.

Jennie gasped as she shamefully covered her mouth. "It was? I'm sorry."

Hearing everything, Jisoo thought, "Things would've been more problematic if Lisa were here." She sighed in relief. The youngest of their squad was a lightweight and a handful.

Jennie skipped to her shoes and dropped her butt to the ground to properly peel her black socks off her feet and tuck them in her shoes.

"W-Woah!" Jennie fell again as her head was spinning. "I think there's a really strong earthquake right now." She informed to the wind as if it would actually listen to her.

"Oh my gawd, where's my phone?" She searched for it and when she found it, she jumped. "I found you!"

She immediately sat by the stairs before fiddling through her contacts.

"Son, by what time would you be done with your practice?"

Hearing Chaeyoung's loud voice from inside the house, Namjoon gulped. Sht, it's already 4 PM and we didn't make progress from the girls' part. He thought.

"I'm not sure. Around 6:30 I guess." He replied, in purest uncertainty.

"Oh, we'll just pick you up later." He nodded.

"Okay. Bye mom."

"Bye, dear." And his mom hung up with him.

He inhaled the fresh air that was outside Yeri's house, anxious of how their performance tomorrow will turn out to be- especially when there are drunk people at this very time that he blinks.

His trance was cut short when he realized his phone was ringing and vibrating again.

Mom's calling again? He panicked before further so that she won't hear the suspicious noise.

"Yeah?" He answered the call.

"Yah, Namjoon!" The voice almost made him deaf. "Finally you answered my call!"

Namjoon's brows moved towards each other and realized he was too anxious that he didn't even bother to check who was calling him.

"Jennie? Is everything alright?!" His heart thumped harder in panic of what might've happened to her and his feet ran towards the front porch. "Where are you- oh."

"Where else?" He found her grinning as she sat on the stairs. "But in your heart. Ahihihi."

"Jennie, did you drink?" On the other line, he sounded so stern as he expected Jennie to turn to his gaze.

"Did I? Did I not?" She kept messing with him.

Yup, she did. He sighed under his breath. "Jennie," He scolded her.

She smiled sweetly, still not facing Namjoon. "Oh, you wanna know what I like so much about you?"

"Huh?!" Namjoon scrunched his brows together at her randomness. But he was sure his cheeks were burning at her randomness.

"You're smart, you're sweet, you're so hardworking. And I really fcking hate it when people look down on you and your efforts." She growled.

"Whenever they treat you that way, I get so pissed that I'd wanna kick them in the crotch so hard that they'll cry blood out from their stinking eyes!" She kept ranting. "But I know you wouldn't want me to do that."