Chapter 15: Three Of Us

Shouto watched in vain. The gunshot and the scream rang in his ears, he watched as Katsuki's arm bled. The attacker smiled crazily, the gun now aiming at the actor's head.

"Goodbye, Bakugou Katsuki"

Instinct got a hold of him. Shouto grabbed the mahogany table nearby and threw it with the perfect aim. Except, Max saw it coming. The publisher barely dodged. Another sound of a gunshot rang on the air, but this time the aim is off.

"You fucker!!!" Katsuki exclaimed, charging towards the enemy as he clutched his bleeding arm. The sudden impact and charge made Max stumble in surprise, the gun slipped from his hand. Katsuki began to push him hard. "This is for Izuku, you asshole!" He exclaimed.

"What are you doing! Watch the window!" Shouto exclaimed in horror. His eyes widened when the glass crashed. "Stop!!!" But it was already too late, nonetheless, Shouto made his move.

Max and Katsuki plummeted down the ten floor building. "You are going down with me twerp" he growled. The shocked and scared Max began to fumble on the air, screaming for his dear life. Katsuki closed his eyes.

"This end isn't bad at all" he whispered to himself.

...

..

..
...

...

..
...
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Don't say that, Izuku is waiting you know" suddenly, his arms were caught. He looked up and he found the second man in his heart. Shouto is almost falling himself. Half of his body is dangling dangerously at the edge of the wide window and both of his hands are grabbing grabbing Katsuki's arm. What shocked the blonde actor is the tears that Shouto produced.

The look of fear in his mismatched eyes made his heart ache.

Katsuki smirked, "Bastard" he mumbled.

Shouto slowly pulled him up, in the process he got cuts and bruises all over his torso because of the broken glass. They didn't even look below, they don't need to and they never cared.

They went to see Izuku, Shouto pulled up his pants and buttoned up his shirt. Katsuki angrily removed the muzzle and threw it on the floor, he used a handkerchief to wipe of the marks of the insolent rapist all over his body. "He is still trembling even though he is unconscious" Shouto said, the look of pity and regret visible on his face. Katsuki brushed the hair off Izuku's pale face. "He looked disgusted" he commented, "and traumatized"

"But we saved him right?"

"Of course, though I might say were a little too late"

...

The police came after that. Katsuki is treated immediately in E.R. and Izuku is moved in the hospital for rehabilitation. Shouto was asked various of questions while a nurse is treating his wounds. Max was found alive and barely breathing, but the fact that he won't be moving from the hospital bed for a year is enough.

Izuku is barely maintaining his composure around older men. Shouto had watched him cower under his mere gaze and it hurts him to see Izuku in that state.

But nonetheless, they helped him cure himself. By talking and approaching, Izuku's memories slowly cleared up. He can now talk to Shouto, the he can now hug him back but not a kiss nor an erotic touch.

One month later, Katsuki himself is discharged from the hospital.