Chapter 10: A Visit

The glaring sun waked Katsuki.

"Hey, Katsuki. Wake up" the writer said while shaking him. He groaned and turned around to face the dark side of the room.

Izuku sighed, then tried again. "Wake up, Katsuki" he said. But the actor didn't budge. He thought of something to wake him up.

He leaned on to Katsuki's ears and whispered,"Ka-chan, wake up". The blonde actor jolted awake, "what the-  aren't we too old for those kind of nicknames!" he exclaimed, glaring at the laughing writer.

"Come on then, Ka-chan~. Shouto would visit us today, this morning. We need to clean up" he teased, Katsuki tried to grab his arm but he backed away quickly while laughing.

The blonde actor groaned in annoyance and rubbed his eyes. The hangover made him dizzy. Honestly, he isn't a strong drinker...more or less just the average. Izuku would even beat him in alcohol tolerance, and he hated that.

The writer stepped in the bathroom when he heard Katsuki yell, "I'll go down and cook, I'll wash up later"

"Yeah"

Izuku slowly removed his clothes, when he heard noises in the bedroom; just the other side of the door of the bathroom. He remembered Katsuki leaving the room...then who is the person in the bedroom right now?

Afraid, he locked the door and leaned on a nearby wall.

He heard footsteps from the other side, then the door knob turned furiously. Izuku glared at the door, he grabbed the nearest thing on the sink which is a toothbrush (a very convenient weapon).

The turning and shaking stopped.

Izuku sighed in relief when he heard the unknown man walk out of the room; but then he remembered that Katsuki is still downstairs, what if the man had a weapon?!

The writer steeled himself and unlocked the door. He barged outside and ran after the man after dropping the toothbrush and grabbing a taser on the cabinet (he used it if Katsuki tried something funny; its Shouto's idea)

He saw no one on the hallway nor the stairs. Confusion filled his head.

He walked up to the cooking actor. "Did you notice something strange just a while ago?" He asked, the blonde answered with a shrug while staring at his lower half, "yeah"

Izuku looked down and gasped, his face turned red in embarrassment. He isn't wearing anything below, luckily, his sleeping shirt is long enough to cover until above his knees. "What do you mean?" Katsuki asked, finally looking away.

"I heard footsteps when I am in the bathroom. In sure its not yours" he explained, the taser swinging around as he talked.

"I heard running upstairs but I thought it was yours...then that means, the intruder is inside the house?"

Izuku nodded, eyes looking around. "Damn it, come here" Katsuki commanded, his eyes glaring at someone behind the writer.

The green head turned around and his eyes widened in shock. "You?!"

...

Shouto can't stop smiling, he will finally meet the two men he loved and of course he is happy.

A boxed chocolate cake lay on the back of his car with an expensive wine and champagne.

He stopped in front of the house and pressed the doorbell. Then he heard a familiar scream, "You?!"