Chapter 12: Preparation

Shouto came back home without saying goodbye, his fiance waiting by the door with his father. Hatsune immediately hugged the businessman and kissed him on the cheek. "Welcome back home dear. So...how's the trip with your friends?" She asked, really unsuspecting that he is hanging out with his lovers. His father on the other side only glared at him, totally suspecting him of something.

"Breakfast is ready, make sure to eat before preparing for the wedding this afternoon" his father announced before disappearing inside.

Shouto only managed to sigh. He smiled at his fiance who smiled back sadly. "Anyways, Momo is here to visit you" she mumbled.

The blue haired woman waved at them as soon as they settled on the dining room. "Your fiance insisted me to wait for you yesterday, so here I am" she announced. "What do you want?" Shouto asked, quite anxious of the sudden confession from her just months ago (A.N. lol, I forgot).

"I want to talk with you on private...just a little while" she said. "Not after breakfast" Hatsune pointed at, her fork stabbing the pancake in front of her. Shouto nodded, eyes filled with understanding.

...

The chill of the morning air crept on Shouto's skin. He and Momo sat on the bench just facing the fountain and the garden. The weather is perfect and the scene is surely romantic. But is here to talk about a serious matter.

"Can I ask directly?" She mumbled.

The businessman is silent for a while, "go on" he said.

Momo took a deep breath. "Are you in a relationship with Mr. Bakugou?" She asked, her thumbs touching each other. "I didn't mean to, but I accidentally saw you and Mr. Bakugou...um...kissing" she said.

Shouto sighed, "what do you think?" He asked.

That silenced the blue haired woman. She is not disturbed nor disgusted, but somewhat it feels wrong. "I am not against it at all. It's just that, you have a fiance..."

"Who doesn't love me and I doesn't love her"

More silence.

The businessman finally stood up, "I guess were done here" he said. But Momo grabbed his hand, "B-But, Mr. Bakugou has a boyfriend...Mr. Midoriya" Shouto looked at him. "Our love is not for you to interfere....to give you a clue...our love included the three of us...a double taboo"

Momo released his hand in shock.

Tears is rolling down his cheeks. "Don't. Interfere. I have enough of this" he said before leaving the shocked blue haired woman on the bench.

...

The preparation is perfect.

The wedding is ready, Shouto was getting groomed on the west wing of the mansion. His white suite felt like it was suffocating him to death. He tried many ways to try and break this wedding but nothing seemed to work.

Now he is helpless...

"Mr. Todoroki, time has come. We need to go" the chauffeur said after giving a low bow.

"I understand"

Each step towards the limousine felt heavy. His heart slowly shattering.

This wedding is his doom.

'Izuku...Katsuki...I'm sorry'