Chapter 13: Watching, Stalking III

Katsuki and Izuku went on to find a suit that morning. Once again Shouto left them without a word. Today is the wedding and its turning them inside out.

They were about to lose someone in their heart...

"Why don't we stop by at a restaurant?" Katsuki asked, placing an arm around the writer's neck. He had enough pain in his heart to deal with the sad face Izuku is making. He looked like he was about to cry.

Izuku simply nodded. The blonde actor sighed and kissed the writer on the head, "Don't be sad Izuku. We will stop that wedding at all costs"he reassured, tilting the writer's head upward to plant a light kiss on his lips.

"Now, come on. We can't stop a wedding with an empty stomach now, do we?"

The lovers entered a five star restaurant. They ate while quietly discussing what to do. Izuku felt anxious but Katsuki felt confident. "Its almost time" the actor mumbled looking at the large golden clock hanging above the restaurant.

"Are you ready?"

Izuku hesitated, but for Shouto...

"Yes"

After paying the bill. A girl, not older than five, dressed in an elegant red gown walked towards them. Katsuki had seen her on the neighboring table. Her mother didn't come back in after telling her daughter to stay. "Um, mister? Can I ask you where the ladies comfort room is? My mother didn't come back ever since she went in..." She stuttered.

The actor glared at her. "Go ask the waiters kid, not us" he hissed.

Izuku glared at Katsuki, then turned his head to face the frightened girl with a lovely smile. "Ignore him, I will help you"he said. The girl beamed back. "Ugh, fine...go ahead" Katsuki said, leaning on his chair.

Five minutes have passed by and Katsuki didn't spot any green hair. "What is that nerd doing?" He grumbled, tapping his shoe on the restaurant floor. Then the girl came back with her mother, she is in tears as she approached the blonde actor. Katsuki was stunned, "I'm sorry" the girl said. "They threatened my mother, they said I should lure in the mister with green hair outside or else my mom would die" she cried.

The mother of the child groveled on his feet, "I'm so sorry". Katsuki froze, his mind slowly wrapping itself on the problem. 'Izuku is kidnapped' he thought.

"Who did this?" He growled.

"What is their appearance?"

The mother tried her best to describe the attacker. "He has a mask on so its impossible to describe his face" she announced. Katsuki immediately called 911 and explained the situation in fastest and calmest way he could muster. The owner of the restaurant began asking what had happened, but Katsuki is too anxious to answer.

Izuku is kidnapped and Shouto is about to get married.

Katsuki is stuck in the middle. He don't know what to do.

'No matter what, I'll save the both of you'

...

A few more chapters to go and this book would meet its end