Chapter 3: Accident

Katsuki's shooting for the movie was finally over and the movie will soon be on Cinemas that will blow everyone.

Being a main character was hard but the feeling of being awed at, made him happy. "Why don't we celebrate at Endeavor's mansion? It's quite empty except for some of my soon to be sisters and brothers- in-law and of course my fiance" Hatsune announced happily, "you can even meet my babies!" She added.

Her yellow eyes sparkled with excitement and surely, no one can destroy that hope. The manager spoke, "then let us see your babies tomorrow night"

The blonde actor sighed loudly, "can I decline this time? I'm pretty much worn out" he mumbled at his own manager, Sai, "nope, you should go... bring your boyfriend too. I want to meet him"

He was about to open his mouth to argue but Sai glared at him and wagged her finger. "Not this time Katsuki. I'm done with your mouth" she hissed.

Katsuki came home depleted. Izuku greeted him with a small kiss, "welcome home" he said with a large smile, enough to make even him smile.

"Yeah, I'm home" he said.

The house they are in right now belongs to Shouto and somehow, whenever he entered, he missed him so badly his heart felt like it was squeezed. Hopefully, Izuku was there for him.

"You look extra pissed today Ka-chan" the writer said while stirring the coffee. "Well, another party just came...and what more? It is in Endeavor's mansion"

Izuku nodded, handing the coffee at the actor. "My guess. You are forced by manager Sai...right?" Katsuki grunted before taking a sip on his black coffee.

"Not only me, but you too"

The writer shook his head, "I can't come. We have a very long meeting tomorrow and I can't risk making my publisher angry" he explained. That made the actor more pissed.

"Damn, but what about that secret admirer of yours? What if he is a crazy stalker? What if he is a criminal?" That made Izuku laugh, "you worry too much Ka-chan. But I hope not."

He planted a small kiss on the blonde's cheek. "You will do just fine, if you see him...say hello for me"
...

The day was short, Katsuki wore his most expensive formal clothes and fixed his spiked hair. For some reason, his cheeks were beat red.

He slapped himself, "Calm down asshole, its just the bastard... nothing to feel embarrassed for" he mumbled to himself.

He, then, went to the garage to get his black car next to the dark green Mercedes Benz (it's obvious who owned it).

...
"I'm so excited for the party tonight!" The pink haired woman said, his pink silly dress glittered as she spun.

"Honestly, you look stunning" Shouto complimented, grabbing Hatsune's waist and they started to sway on a invisible music.

He might look happy but he feels terrible, he was ashmed of the ones he loved.

"I'm so happy you approved of this! I really love you as a brother!" She squealed, "and Katsuki is coming too! How exciting!"

Yes, how exciting...