Chapter 75

"It's summer!" Skye sang as she sat criss crossed on the floor of the den and stretched her hands out above her head with the camera in a tripod in front of her. She had styled her hair in its usual messy bun and was wearing her favourite summer outfit.

 She had styled her hair in its usual messy bun and was wearing her favourite summer outfit

"And to kick things off, we're gonna be answering some of your questions. Now because we've had a lot of family stuff goin' on we kinda had to do this separately and combine the clips so I've sent different questions to different people. Anyways, without further ado, on with the video." Skye clicked and the screen changed to her and Rocky, sat together on the floor, Rocky reading from his phone.

"Okay. Why do you call Rocky little brother when he's older?"

"It's kinda a weird thing in that yes he's older but he joined the family after me. It will make more sense when we've uploaded a future video about siblings - spoiler alert - but it's because theoretically he is a younger Chatswood-Smith than me."

The screen switched to Everest, who was holding Savannah in her lap, and Marshall. The little girl was chewing on a teething ring and watching Marshall as he read the question.

"What is one thing that the other couples do that you wish you could?" Everest smiled as she knew exactly what she was envious of from her best friend.

"No before you say going out more, it's not." She started. "I love staying in and having chilled nights. Baby duty doesn't not irritate me in the slightest. Now one thing I wish I could do that the others do is spooning. We're like the same height where as the other girls, and Rocky, are slightly smaller than their boyfriends so they're like, the perfect size to cuddle up with where as we just...we kinda knife." The auburn haired girl giggled.

"That is true actually we're usually laying rigid in bed, next to each other and we just... if we try we just can't get comfortable. Nice shirt by the way." Marshall Said, noticing the black and red plaid shirt that his girlfriend was wearing. It fitted her perfectly and showed off her form.

"Yeah, sure. It's mine..." Everest scratched the back of her neck and smirked. Savannah giggled, causing Marshall to turn back. He looked at Ev again and realised she'd stolen yet another one of his shirts.

"Hey." He laughed.

The screen switched again to Sweetie and Chelsea. The younger girl read the question.

"What is your favourite video that you have made? That's so easy! Disney finish the lyric."

"Yes girl!" Sweetie high fived her. "It was so much fun too."

"Skye got super competitive. It was actually hilarious."

"But I also like one of her videos that we filmed this spring - not yet uploaded so stay tuned for that." Sweetie winked.

"Or her one line when we did a cover of blank space." Chelsea wondered aloud.

A clip played from a previous video. Skye was wearing her outfit that wasn't her usual style but as per usual, she pulled it off well.

She started with her back to the camera but when it came to her line, she turned around with a teasing smirk and walked towards the camera

"'Cause darlin' I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream,"

When she was walking one pace ahead and still next to the camera, she put her hand over the lens which was the end of her one part in the video.

The screen switched back to Chelsea and Sweetie she looked at each other.

"She so pulled it off." The younger girl said

"Yep, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason people watch that video."

"I think any video with Skye in it, I'm just obsessed with Skye!" Chelsea laughed.

A few minutes later, the video ended and a blonde who sported a cruel smile leaned back on her chair.

"Oh Skye," Ashlynne smirked, "I will be head girl, I will be proved queen bee and I will make your, And your friend's, final year hell."