Chapter 23

Chase groaned as he opened his eyes. Skye giggled and stroked his hair.

"Morning sleepyhead."

"Good morning princess." He teased lovingly. "Sleep well?"

"Very much so. You?"

"Yeah But I smell."

Skye laughed "You'll feel better after a hot shower. Why don't you grab the bathroom before Rocky gets up and the others arrive."

"Aw But I wanna cuddle with you." He whined, wrapping his arms around Skye and pulling her into his chest. The blonde giggled and lay her head on top of Chase's body, feeling his steady heartbeat.

"Love you." She yawned.

"I love you too Skye. To the moon and back. I can honestly say that no one comes close to you and how you make me feel." He rested his head on hers.

"You soppy piece of sap." She laughed, playfully hitting him with a pillow. The two laughed and continued hitting each other with pillows for a while. During their antics, Skye heard the bathroom door open and the shower start, her signal that Rocky was awake.

Chase had pinned down Skye and started tickling her making her squeal and laugh.

"C-Chase! Stop it! That tickles! Stop!" She laughed, struggling to keep his hands off her sides. Skye heard humming from the bathroom and a confused expression formed on her face.

"What's wrong?" Asked Chase.

"Rocky never hums in the shower. Maybe he'll talk to himself but never hum or sing." The couple left Skye's room and she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Rocky are you ok?"

"I'm fine." His voice sounded a little deeper than usual.

"Really? It's just that you're humming rather than talking to yourself.

"Skye I'm fine, my thwoat's just a little sowe." The voice paused. "Cwap."

"Zuma! Since when were you here? You know what? Never mind." Skye looked at her own boyfriend and they both turned red before going back to her room.

"That was awkward."

"Tell me about it."

Skye and Rocky were sat in the kitchen both with mugs in their hands. Skye was perched on the worktop whereas Rocky was sat at the table.

"So you didn't sleep sleep with him. He just slept round?" Skye checked.

"For the millionth time Skye we did not have sex!" He rolled his eyes.

"Well sorry but you never told us that he was staying round so I thought you were trying to hide it."

"Ok so that time that you and Chase got sent to get art supplies from the cupboard at school, you didn't tell us so you must've had sex?" He said in an 'are you for real' kind of voice.

"Don't be stupid Rocky!" Skye huffed, taking a sip of her drink. "We're much better than the supply closet."

Rocky laughed and ended up snorting his drink out through his nose. At that moment, Zuma came into the room, now dressed in jeans and an orange t-shirt. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Skye I sweaw you'we too funny fow youw own good sometimes." He laughed, grabbing some paper towels and wiping down the table.

"Well I do try my best." She laughed, flipping her high ponytail over her shoulder.

The group heard Chase quickly run down the stairs and appear in the kitchen with them. Skye smirked at seeing him in a dark pair of jeans and a somewhat tight white t-shirt.
Simple and hot. Lucky me. She bit her lip thinking purely about how good he looked.

"Skye stop drooling!" Rocky laughed only to be responded to by an apple racing towards his face. Zuma reached out and caught it.

"Thanks Skye." He said, taking a bite. She stuck her tongue out in response. "Anyways, guess what today is."

"Umm......no idea." The couple shrugged.

"None at all?" Rocky asked, an amused smile decorating his face.  Chase and Skye shook their heads.

"It's February 20th." Zuma smiled. There was a few moments silence as the couple thought through important dates in their minds.

"It's our two month anniversary!" They said at the same time.

"Yep! And it's mine and Wocky's five months."

"And Marshall And Everest's four months."

"So what's everyone's plans then?" Skye asked.

"Just a movie at Zuma's." Rocky smiled.

"Marshall's taking Ev our for dinner and dancing." Chase recalled.

"He does realise that we're all too young to get into clubs right?" Skye giggled.

"No I mean like...well, I guess it's..."

"Ballwoom dancing."

"No way!"

"Way." The boys nodded.

"He has gone all out this time."