Chapter 81

Rocky and Skye joined their friends by their lockers. It was Monday morning, the day they were going to find out who had become prefects, in other words, who the most popular candidates were. There were just over 1200 students in the school that were voting. Needless to say, they were all anxious.

"Hey guys." Chase smiled, kissing Skye on the cheek.

"Hey." They returned. The group of ten stood silently before Chelsea broke the silence,

"Has anyone else in my class done the physics homework?"

"Yeah, I'll give you a hand." Rocky smiled, walking to the girl's shoulder and looking at her worksheet.

"I'm gonna make my way to tutow. I'll see you guys latew." Zuma smiled.

"Zum." Tracker called after him. The brunette turned around.

"Esto no va a cambiar nuestras vidas, todo estará bien."

(This isn't going to change our lives, it'll be okay.)

Zuma smiled back. "Lo sé. Gracias compañero."

(I know. Thanks pal.)

The others smiled and looked at each other.

"I guess we are being kinda silly." Everest said.

"Just a tad." Sweetie laughed.

"I mean, Tracker's right, this won't change anything. We'll all still be friends and have loads of memories together. That's all I care about." Rubble smiled.

"I couldn't have asked for a better group of nutters to have gone through the past two years with." Skye leaned into her boyfriend's shoulder.

"Me neither." He kissed Skye's head.

"When we first met, who'd have thought that we'd all be coupled up, Be YouTube famous, Rocky and Skye would be siblings, Everest would live with me, and that the two of us would have a baby?" Marshall smiled at Everest.

"I know. But I wouldn't change a thing." Rocky closed his locker.

""Wocky what awe you-mph!" Zuma asked when his boyfriend pulled him into the toilets during their lunch break. The slightly smaller boy pulled the brunette into a rough kiss, wrapping his arms around his neck. Zuma smiled and gripped Rocky's waist, pulling him towards him more. They didn't have to worry about anyone walking in; Rocky had purposely dragged his boyfriend to the far side of the school.

Zuma pushed the grey haired boy against the wall, restricting his movement and giving him all the control. Rocky smirked to himself, grinding his hips into Zuma's and causing him to let out a growl-like moan from his throat.

"Wockyyyy." Zuma panted.

"Shhh." Rocky hushed him, pulling him back into the kiss.

"No, Wocky, we have assembly in twenty minutes and I have a...problem." Zuma blushed and looked down. The brunette pulled out his phone to double check the time.

"I can help you with that." Rocky bit his bottom lip and smirked.

That's when Zuma's phone dropped to the floor.

"Where are they?" Marshall groaned. The rest of the group were sat at a long table eating their lunch.

"Beats me But we don't have long until we find out who the prefects are." Everest said nervously glancing at Ashlynne and her group of friends. All but the blonde waved in a friendly manner to the paw patrol. The slightly bemused teens smiled back before looking at each other again.

"Ok, I'm calling Zuma." Skye said, dialling his number.

"What about Rocky?" Sweetie asked.

"Eh, he never answers me." She shrugged, waiting for the dial tone to end. "Hi Zum-" The colour drained from Skye's face as she slowly lowered her phone from her ear, ended the call and placed it on the table silently.

"Skye? You okay?" Chelsea asked. The blonde nodded.

"Are you sure? You look peaky?" Rubble noted. "Go on, steal a hot dog from Chase." He laughed. Her boyfriend offered her some of his lunch but Skye pushed it back to him, a look of slight amusement yet disgust on her face.

Rocky and a tired looking Zuma appeared and sat at the end of the table.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Rocky asked innocently. Skye avoided eye contact and saying anything. Zuma noticed this and asked.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing." The blonde smirked, trying her best not to lose it. "Any, um, any unusual phone calls recently Zum?"

"What no I-" He looked at his call history and his eyes widened in shock. "Shit!" He mumbled.

"What?" Rocky asked. Zuma mouthed;

'I stood on my phone and she heard us in the toilets.'

"Huh?" Rocky asked. Zuma face palmed.

"Don't worry Zum, I've got this." Skye laughed. She text her brother and held in her laughter.

Rocky looked down at his phone, making sure no one could see it but him.

Who's your daddy?

"Skye!" Rocky yelled a little too loud. Skye lost it and fell sideways into Chase, struggling to breathe.

"What is it?" Marshall asked.

"Nothing!" Zuma and Rocky jumped up.

"Oh this is gold." Skye gasped, composing herself.

The bell sounded, signalling that assembly was about to start. The paw patrol now looked at each other, silent and anxious.

This was it.

Had they beat their bully?