Chapter 36

Skye, Rocky and Sweetie walked into their form tutor which was empty apart from Miss Rylans, their tutor. She looked up at the three and gave an apologetic smile.

"Good morning you early birds." The blonde woman sighed.

"Good morning Miss." The group wandered over and sat down at their usual table in the corner but the young woman spoke up again.

"I wouldn't get too comfortable because I've been told that you three are in isolation for the week."

Skye dropped her bag as the three stared at their tutor. The first day of their second week back and they were being isolated? Being isolated was a surprise for the group anyway. Heck! They never even got warnings in class!

"W-w-Why?" Rocky struggled to get his words out.

"I haven't been told why. I'm sorry kids, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding that'll be dealt with." The group of three reluctantly walked up to the third floor of the building and sat at one of the desks each. There were rows of single desks and a teachers desk at the front of the room. On the far wall, there were four computers for students to use if necessary for their work.

After ten minutes of wondering why they were there, the door opened, revealing the rest of their group.

"You guys too Huh?" Tracker tilted his head to the side. The three that were seated nodded while the others found a desk each.

"I don't understand. We've literally done nothing wrong here." Rocky mumbled, rubbing his temples. The door opened again as principal Ryder walked in, giving the same expression that Miss Rylans had given her tutees.

"I'm sorry guys but I've had a couple of reports about you so you have to be here." He explained.

"What reports?" Chase asked.

"Yeah. We have no idea why we're here." Skye looked up from her notebook. Their principal looked at a clipboard in his hands.

"Well apparently you guys have been bullying them, tripping, punching, threats, forcing them to watch any PDA between you, etc."

The nine students looked at their principal with shocked faces, not uttering a word.

"I'm sorry guys, I don't believe that you would do that but with allegations like that I had no other choice." He apologised before leaving the room.

"What awe we gonna do?" Zuma looked desperately at his best friends.

"I guess we have no choice but to suck this up for a week." Skye shrugged.

"Well. This work isn't gonna do itself." Chase said, turning to start his maths work. The rest of the gang followed in suit and by their break time, that was now separate from the rest of the school, they had finished their entire weeks work.

The nine teens walked to the empty cafeteria and grabbed a snack before heading back to the third floor.

"What now?" Tracker asked, punching a hole in his juice box with the straw.

"Dunno. We have nothing else to do for the week." Marshall leaned back on his chair.

"Just shows how much the others distract us and somehow take over lessons." Rocky sighed, swiping a piece of gum from his boyfriend. Zuma rolled his eyes in response as Rocky gave an innocent smile.

"You'we lucky you'we cute." The brunette leaned forward and brushed Rocky's fringe from his eyes, giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"Careful guys. Might have to report you." Rubble laughed, starting a domino effect with his friends.

"Why don't we think up some new video ideas?" Skye asked, biting her apple.

"Won't we get into trouble? I mean, this is supposed to be a punishment." Chase raised an eyebrow.

"I don't see any teachers." The blonde smirked. The group looked at each other, their expressions matching and hence confirming Skye's idea.

"Okay and step, two, three, four. Left fist down, right fist down. Turn. Jump, jump, step. Jump, jump, step." Skye Said as her and five of the group went through their moves.

They were stood in a line; Sweetie, Tracker, Chase, Skye, Marshall and Everest. The blonde turned to the remaining three who were sat on desks that were now pushed to the edge of the room. The boys nodded, impressed with Skye's choreography.

"Then at the next chorus you join in." She smiled at them.

"Sounds good to me." Rubble said, hopping to the floor and re-starting the track.

"Never knew Disney music was this good to dance to." Zuma said, his arm draped over Rocky's shoulders.

"Told you determinate was a good song."

"Lemonade mouth is the best though." Everest smiled, re-tying her laces.

"From the top?" Skye asked.

Everyone got into their positions as the music started again. Little did they know that their principal and Miss Rylans were outside the door and smiling as they watched the teens throw all their energy into the routine.

"You've got that look on your face." The woman spoke up. "What're you thinking?"

"What ever do you mean Katie?" He raised an eyebrow. Miss Rylans gave him 'a look' and he sighed. "Maybe, if they get their work done this quick when they're separated from the rest of the school, this'd be a better environment for them. Especially Chase and Rocky, I've never seen them as happy as they are now."

"I couldn't agree more. But taking them out of the social life of the school won't help them much. How about giving them passes to come up here when they feel they're too stressed?"

"That's the best idea you've had all week."

"Well aside from agreeing to go on a date with you." The woman raised an eyebrow. Ryder turned red and scratched the back of his neck.

Skye and the others heard the voices of their teachers, stopped their dancing and listened in.

"I ship it." Everest laughed.

"Me too." The others agreed.