Mysterion/Kenny x Emotionless!Hero!Fem!Reader PART 2 [SMUT]

Your POV

~AFTER A WEEK IN~

"Okay so (h/n), you up for a midnight patrol with Mysterion?" I snap my head at Doctor Timothy, nodding and standing up, my partner following suit. I let out a small sigh and went out the base, running out and jumping onto the wall. I perched on it until I was suddenly in Mysterion's arms, a grappling hook in his free hand, using it to launch ourselves to the roof of Shady Acres.

We both ran to the Whole Foods building, sitting on the roof while we watched the people file in and spread out. I looked over my shoulder to see Mysterion's hand resting on my shoulder, his face looking smug.

I raised a brow as he carried me bridal style, making me slightly squirm. "let me down.." I mumble as he grunts in disapproval, jumping from roof to roof, reaching my house and jumping through my window.

Kenny POV

"Where are your parents?" I ask, my voice slightly shushed. "One week trip to grandparents with my little brother.." She mumbled, jumping out of my arms and laying down her bed in a sprawled manner. I licked my dry lips wet and sat on the edge, tilting my upper body to face her.

"Out of every hero, who do you like?" I ask, slightly breaking out of character and crawling over her. She looks at me blankly and nods over to me, a slight noticeable blush appearing on her cheeks.

I smile and rip my mask off, quickly leaning in and capturing her lips with mine, kissing her softly. I closed my eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing back with as much passion as I had. I removed my gloves at the speed of light and snaked my hands into her sweater, groping her chest when I reached it.

I smirked into the kiss as I hear her light moaning, her legs bending and slightly buckling. I continued fondling her with one hand, my other proceeding to remove her mask, hood and cape, leaving her with her sweater, skirt, socks and boots.

I let her remove my cape and hood, leaving me in my remaining clothes. I removed her sweater and my own shirt, smirking more when I looked at her pleading face.

Your POV

I panted as I looked at Mysterion, or better addressed, Kenny as he looked me up and down. I blushed redder at this point and looked at his eyes bashfully. I was confused at these 'emotions' that I suddenly gained, making my thoughts start jumbling.

I was soon interrupted in my train of thought when Kenny started kissing along my neck and collarbone, moaning and whimpering as he leaves a lot of hickeys and bite marks.

Luckily, the door was locked so no one got in the room, but I did hear a voice on the other side of the door.

"(y/n) you home??" I heard Kyle's voice on the other side, knocking gently on the door. I shut up and covered my mouth, so that no sound is slipping out.

Kenny decided to be a huge asshole and took off my panties and pulled down his pants and boxers in one swoop, pushing his dick into me. I bit my lower lip as hard as I could while Kenny held my hips firmly, shushing me and giving a few kisses on my forehead and cheeks to distract me.

Tears sprung to the corner of my eyes, moaning quietly into my hand as Kenny started to thrust slowly.

"Aw man, I think (y/n) and kenny are still around the town somewhere Kite" I heard Stan say as they both leave my house.

Kenny POV

When I was sure they were not at ear range I started thrusting mercilessly into (y/n), making her moan and whimper until we both came, staining the sheets.

I huffed and looked at her flushed face, chuckling and pecking her lips, pulling out of her and lifting the covers and tucking ourselves in.

"W-we do not speak of this.." she mumbled, burying her face in my chest as I just chuckled and agreed.