SP Cat AU - Creek #1

A raven black cat with sea foam eyes and a blue chullo hat was sprawled on a dark green couch, observing the place with his eyes as he did so. He heard the keys jingle so he turned slightly to the oak door, looking at his brunette owner as he did so. "Ah-Craig, can you please push the door closed? Sorry for bothering.." His owner smiled sheepishly, her backpack slightly moving off her right shoulder as she carried a box and a bag of groceries in the other. Craig-the said cat-followed orders and pushed the door with a paw, looking up at a box. The other cats, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Clyde and Token, started to crowd around too. Craig didn't like crowds, especially if Stan's gang are over there, so he went to his spot on the couch and got comfy. After a few minutes, his owner who goes by the name of Macey, sets down the box at the spot next to him, making him turn to it. He then heard a startled mewl and a fluffy blonde tuft of ears poke out cautiously. A whole head soon followed, looking around and stopping at craig, squeaking and hiding again.

Craig seemed to be fascinated so he jumped in the box too, not caring if the other cat is scared shitless. "You're a ginger cat aren't you" Craig asked, looking at the blue eyed feline in front of him, who was trembling and nodded quickly. The raven cat just stared into his eyes, deadpanning, until he shifts and curls up with the cat. "M-my name is Tweek-GAH!" The blonde introduced himself, who found a comfortable position. "Craig." The other cat replied, poking his head out to watch the television. The other copied and watched along with him.

Macey smiled at the two while petting Kenny who was seated on her lap comfortably.