Wedding Day - Craig x Fem!Tweek

Craig POV

I nervously stood at my spot, sweating nervously as Clyde-my best man-tries to calm me down silently. I looked over to this day so much that I almost couldn't sleep because my Tweekers wasn't sleeping beside me. As soon as I heard the front doors open softly, I turned and saw my soon-to-be-wife in a beautiful white dress and a veil. A beautiful blue and yellow flower crown sat upon her blonde locks, making her look more stunning as before. Even if I sound so cheesy, it is true in my eyes. Her subtle twitching and slight shaking, her nervous blue orbs that snapped across the room, softening as she spotted my figure. My eyes welled slightly with tears as I sucked up a breath and wiped my tears, linking my arm with hers as she went up to me.

Tweek POV

I smiled shakily as my raven soon-to-be-husband linked his arms with mine as we start walking to the centre. "Craig, did you look over to this day THAT much?" I whisper to him because he has some not so noticeable bags under his eyes. "I can't sleep because you weren't by my side Tweekers.." He replied and I smiled. "You dork" I whisper again and silently giggle, him replying with "We're both dorks honey" and smiling upon me, his green eyes taking in my appearance. A pink blush dusted my cheeks and looked ahead, very nervous as much as craig is.

-=TIME SKIP=-

3rd Person POV

The priest finished with his long speech and turned to the two who are getting married. "Do you, Craig Tucker, take Tweek Tweak as your loving wife?" He asked the ravenette and said raven looked at the blonde and said, "I do" and clenching his lover's hand. "And do you, Tweek Tweak, take Craig Tucker as your loving husband?" Tweek smiled and her eyes slightly welled with tears. "I-I do.." she answered and looked at Craig who was close to breaking down. "Very well, you may now kiss the bride" He ended as Craig lifted the veil.

"Tweekers, you don't know how much this means to me.." The raven started and smiled upon his blonde wife's teary face. "C-craig, I can't explain my feelings into words r-right now.." The blonde said, a tear escaping her eye. Craig lovingly wiped the tear with his thumb and leaned forward. "Honey, don't cry, you know how that makes me.." He mumbled soothingly as a tear of his own slipped too, making the blonde wipe it away with a smile. "I-I love you craig tucker.." She said as the raven chuckled, saying something of his own.

"I love you too, Tweek Tucker" He said and looked lovingly at his blonde lover. "Oh h-hush and kiss m-me craig.." The blonde stated with a blush, wrapping her arms as the raven snickered, pressing his lips against hers lovingly and passionately as the crowd around them cheered happily.