Young!Craig x Male!Older!Reader x Young!Tweek

((IM SORRY FOR THE ENDING, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ;-;))

Your POV

I sighed and face palmed, looking at the two beat up boys who were glaring at each other hatefully, probably having a silent battle. "Why do you two keep beating each other up, I thought we talked about this.." I said and looked at their eyes, and I swear I think I saw lasers in craig's green ones and flames in tweek's blue ones. "H-HE STARTED IT-GAH!" Tweek exclaimed, pointing at Craig, who just flipped him off with a glare. "Well, he was trying to take what's mine, that's why I right hooked him in the face" The blue clad boy retorted, crossing his arms with a huff.

"T-that was th-e w-weakest right h-hook I've e-ever seen-ack!" The blonde admitted, huffing and looking away. I just shook my head lightly at the two boys' interaction and crouched down to their height. "Hey, you two are just like-what-ten? Nine? You shouldn't be fighting over love or something like that. You guys are too young for these kinda stuff" I said while they looked at me like I had three heads or something. "What?" I asked, both of them looking at each other and shrugging. "Then why did Stan date Wendy, Kenny get laid and owns dirty magazines and that rumour where Kyle was raped in Peru?" Craig asked, confused as hell.

I pursed my lips into a line and looked to the right as said in a kind of funny accent, "ooookay..that's what I said.." and stood up. "Well, don't mind those idiots and focus on your studies, I will still hope that you two will be a couple in the future~" I said and smirked at the two who started kind of blushing and yelling at me, embarrassed and stuff. They had a crush on me but I was already 14 years old, I'm in high school already while they are just in elementary, fourth grade. I soon patched them up and separated ways, going to our homes.

((Sorry if you didn't like this ;^;))