Mysterion x Villain!Reader

( sorry if the other requests are postponed at the moment! MY PHONE WAS SNATCHED! and im crying ;-; im using my laptop :PP okay and thx for kawaiigrirl for requesting this! )

(P.S: im referencing a bit of 2 poor kids by ruth b in this XD)

Your POV

I stood on the edge of the whole foods market as my cape flew in the night sky as I held a bag of stolen food. I blew a piece of my hair off my face that was peeking out of my hood as I hear a figure landing behind me. I smiled slightly knowing who it is, I say "why hello there, mysterion" and turned around to see the hooded hero with underwear on the outside. "(v/n)....." He says as he glared at me, I had a crush on him and kenny mccormick so I let him catch me sometimes. "drop the bag." he demanded as I smirked, "no thanks, i have to go now since its past my bedtime, and its yours too..." I say and throw 5 smoke bombs on the ground and as they exploded, I jumped off and ran to the direction of my home and went into my room.

Kenny/Mysterion POV

I cough a bit and glare at the ground, I let her escape again. I sighed and sat down, I started thinking about my crush (y/n) (l/n). Her luscious (h/c) locks looks like (v/n)'s hair along with her mesmerizing (e/c) orbs. I stood up and coincidentally, get shot in the head. way to end the night.

-=TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY=-

I woke up in my bed, took a shower, got dressed and ran out with my bag to reach the bus stop. Kyle and fatass were arguing, stan was trying to stop them while (y/n) was groggy and eating pocky.....wait....pocky? I pulled my hood down and asked (y/n), "where did you get pocky?" she seems to have tensed up.

Your POV

OH NO, HE IS ONTO ME! QUICK. I NEED AN EXCUSE. "from my mom.......?" I say, it seeming like a question. Luckily, before he said anything, the bus pulled up saving me and my villain persona. I quickly rushed into a seat beside (f/n). I see kenny look at me suspiciously as I keep the box of cookie sticks. Looks like im in a pickle (RIIIICCCKKK) now..

-=TIME SKIP TO NIGHTTIME=-

I was dressed up as (v/n) again, this time sitting on top of the community center, thinking about what happened. I hear familiar footsteps as I get pinned to the ground by none other than mysterion, I sigh quietly. "its you isn't it (y/n)?" he says with venom in his voice, "i know, you caught me kenny..." his eyes slightly widened but went back into a glare, now talking in his normal voice. "why would you steal from stores and wreck havoc here?!" He says making me flinch a bit, I mumbled out a "because i wanted your attention" which he heard perfectly as I look away from his blue eyes that pierced through me. I started singing quietly, "they think its a shame, that the world will never know our names..." he then sang with me, his grip loosening. "but i think thats okay" I looked at him and smiled as we sang together, "cause love gets ruined by money, and power, and fame.." and he sits me upright. "well, only the two of us know each others identities, what now?" He asks as we both sat facing each other, I never said anything but pulled him in for a kiss and he kissed back, hands snaking around my waist. We pulled away smiling, "love ya ken" "love you too (n/n)" as I sat on his lap looking at him with a smile. "MYSTERION GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" We both heard the coon from the entrance of the community center with the rest of the coon friends. He kissed me once more and jumped off the roof and sticking the landing. "AAAAAAAAAND HE STICKS THE LANDING! JUDGE (V/N) PULLS OUT A 100 FOR THAT!!" I say playfully as he chuckled. The rest of the coon friends except for my new boyfriend were on offense as I used my grappling hook to drop down and kiss kenny again. "bye bye mysterion, hoping to catch me again sometime~!" I say and go up to the roof again and jump from roof to roof to my house.

Kenny/Mysterion POV

I smiled dreamily and was cut off my daze when human kite shook my shoulder. "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" some of them asked me and I made my voice deeper and answered, "what, you got a problem because she is hot?" "lets just cut off this superhero bullshit for a little--kenny your fcking dating (v/n)! AND WE DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL SHE IS!" stan or toolshed exclaimed as I smirked and said in a normal voice, "well i know who" and ran off to my house but ignoring the shouts of the others as I went in my room to sleep, glad I didn't die today and more glad that my dream girl is finally mine.

(CHEESY SHIT ALERTTTT, thx for reading tho)