Craig x Tweek - Can we stop playing for a minute? PART 2 (LEMON)

((LEMONADEEEEEE))

Previously on Part 1:

"say, tweek.......I love you, I don't wanna pretend anymore" He says straightforwardly. I smiled and said, "I stopped pretending long ago craig" and put my lips onto his. I felt a small smile from craig as he kisses back.

Currently:

Craig POV

I lick tweek's bottom lip, asking for entrance as he shyly parts them, my tongue entering his wet cavern. Our eyes were closed while a pink blush dusted our cheeks as we made out in the alley. I pulled away and then said, "You and I should be going now honey, also can we go to my house tonight?" he nodded in response as I peck his lips once more and we go our separate ways, smiling goofily. I reached the coon lair, still in a daze as I enter the passcode and sit on my seat, head in the clouds.

".....per..........ig...!"

"Sup........Cr.....g!"

"SUPER CRAIG!" A voice screeched making me snap back into reality. "huh?" I say and look at the source, which is the coon. "what the hell dude? I said go home, jeez" He says and huffs, me just going home. I see tweek as he strolls over in his casual clothes, following me. "h-hey ACK! man, where a-are your p-parents?" he asks and I reply, "they went to grandma's with ruby for 3 days" as I unlock the front door and we proceed to my room. I watched as tweek played with stripe, making him look cute as he smiles and talks a bit to the said guinea pig. I silently strolled over to tweek and pinned him to the carpeted floor as I straddled him.

Tweek POV

I squeaked as I get pinned down by craig, him straddling me. I flushed red as he kissed me, parting my lips with caution as I kissed back. He French kissed me while his hands started to unbutton my shirt. As he pulled away, my eyes were hooded with lust as he starts kissing and gently nibbling and sucking on my neck, drawing light moans from me. I pulled off his hat as he left a few hickeys on my neck. I panted as he traced my chest and my 4 pack, making me slightly squirm. He pecks my lips and pulls off my pants, leaving me in my boxers and my button up shirt that was resting on my elbows.

Craig POV

I looked at the sight below me. There laid tweek tweak with sweat on his forehead, hooded eyes that begged for more, holding my hat as I had dominance over him. A light blush dusted my cheeks and when I least expected it, he flipped us over as he slams his lips to mine hungrily, tugging on my raven locks as I did the same with his blonde ones. He started licking my neck making me groan and grunt in pleasure. He left a hickey as he removed my jacket and shirt, panting along with me and he continued to lick here and there on my chest. He then turned to me as I took a picture randomly as he squeaks in embarrassment. He unbuckles my pants and looks at me, asking for permission as I nod, cheeks slightly flushing more. He pulls my boxers down, making my mass pop out from its prison. I flushed redder as he grips it gently, stroking it.

Tweek POV

I examine craig's facial expression as I start pumping. He looks red and sweaty, making his hair stick onto his forehead while he groans and pants. I then decided to take it up a notch. I put him in my mouth and started sucking him like a lollipop. I heard him let out a few short moans, grunts and a few curse words under his breath as he balls his fist into my hair. "T-TWEEK!" He screams as he came into my mouth. I took him out of my mouth and swallowed, wiping some from the corners of my mouth. He flips us over again and made me suck two of his fingers. I did so and he entered one, pumping it and out of my ass.

Craig POV

I look at him as he moans and slightly drools, making him look fucking hot as shit. I soon enter another finger and started scissoring him, making his back arch and moan more. " tweek.....are you sure you want this?" I ask hesitantly because he might not want to. He nods and looking at me with his hooded eyes and I swear I think I saw hearts in them. I then lined myself up his butt and pushed in slowly. He cried out in pain as he wraps his legs around my waist. I kissed him for two seconds and whispered sweet nothings in his ear while kissing around his neck. He then bucks his hips slightly, signalling me to move. I then moved slowly in and out of tweek as he lets out slight moans. "f-faster cr-craig....." Tweek drawls out as I obey and go faster as I start pumping him too. He starts moaning and calling my name as I grunt and mumble his name until I came into him and he came on our chests. We both panted and I carry him to the bed and put the covers on us. I pull out and pull up my boxers slightly and wipe tweek and I's chests with a rag. I give tweek his boxers and he puts it on. I climb in next to him and place a soft kiss on his forehead as he snuggles into my naked chest. "goodnight tweek" I say and close my eyes, "g-goodnight craig..." he mumbles into my chest as we drift off to sleep.

-BONUS-

Tweek POV

I enter the freedom pal's lair and limping VERY slightly. "h-hye ACK! guys" I greet as they greet back except for mysterion. "hey wonder tweek, how was the event of last night with super craig~" Mysterion coos and wiggles his eyebrows. I flush crimson red at his statement and mumble an 'it's great I guess' to him and sit down on the computer and do my work to find a lead to professor chaos' next target.

Craig POV

I enter the coon lair as I wave my middle finger as a way of saying hello. "heya super craig, how was last night" Mosquito asked as he had a knowing look on his face. I punched him in the gut quickly as I blushed slightly and slumped in my seat.

Both POV

'If only they could just stop asking about last night's events..'

Mysterion POV

I smirked as I hid my phone that had an audio recording of what tweek and craig did last night.

((i got so embarrassed while writing this and couldn't write properly XD))