Imp Tweek x Youth Pastor Craig

((im okay from my little breakdown, AND I WROTE THIS LIKE, A FEW DAYS AGO OR SOMETHING XDDD and finished it today :PPP ENJOY THIS CREEK CHAPTERRR))

((P.S: craig and tweek are in a secret relationship here))

Craig POV

I was in my office reading an old red racer comic book that I loved as a kid. I flip through a page and hear a little bit of burning in my little fireplace. I knew already who it was. It was my imp friend Tweek. My elders say that being even close to an imp is bad since they are demons and what-not, but I didn't listen and kept being friends with him. I may or may not have a crush on him.

Tweek POV

I enter craig's office as he reads a comic book on his favourite series, red racer. I flew in front of him as he ignored me, and me being a stubborn brat, I grabbed the comic book. "Hey! What's that for Tweek?" He exclaims, reaching for it. I throw it in the corner of the room and pout. "you were ignoring me." I state as he lets out a chuckle. "WHAT?!" I exclaim as I suddenly let out a yelp since I get tugged into his arms, me in an embrace.

Craig POV
I pulled tweek to me and hugged him in an embrace. He seemed tense and really flustered, which was fucking cute in my opinion. I rock the chair side to side a little to calm him down, which eventually happened. "say tweek..." I ask as he hums in response. "what will we do if we get found out?" I mumble into his spiky blonde hair, avoiding his horns. "w-we should just g-go far away" He says as he wraps his arms around me and buries his face into my chest.

No one's POV

Tweek and Craig was in a tight embrace, a thought of letting each other go not passing their mind. No one even knew that craig was in a relationship or even affiliated with a devil or an imp. No one even knew that tweek was in a relationship or even affiliated with a pastor. But there is only one obvious thing that stands out from the negative responses of their relationship. They were hopelessly in love with each other that they will go to the ends of the earth to run away together.

((SOOOOOO CHEESYYYYY AMARITE. im such a great writer. note the sarcasm pls. also shout out to my aunt in japan that gave me fricking pocky THAT IS SHAPED LIKE A HEART ON THE TOPPPP. fricken shtrawhbarreh. srreh im dreunk enuff to tyep. bye))