Bullshit Talk

Today was a Saturday and I had managed to get a day off of work. The boys had invited Jennie, Lisa, and me over to their house to just hang out but I declined. I had decided that today I was just gonna sit back and relax in my room watching tv.

And now because I declined, I'm being dragged by my feet into their house by Jennie and Lisa. I don't even know how the heck this happened because one second I was falling asleep on my bed while watching kdramas and the next I'm fully changed into black jeans and a white crop top, I didn't even know I owned, along with some white converse in a driving vehicle.

Again, as they pulled me into the house I held onto the doorway for dear life exactly like how I was when I first found out that I had to live with Yoongi and the others for an entire month. This time I was smart enough to not put my phone in my back pocket, but tucked into the front of my jeans. Jennie and Lisa desperately tired to pull me off the doorframe with each holding onto a leg. Jennie held my right and Lisa held my left. I thought they had given up when I felt their grips loosen so I allowed myself to loosen the grip on the doorframe slitghly. But right when I felt one pair of arms around my legs I gripped onto the doorframe again for dear life while shouting, " No! Let me go I want to be free and sleep the day away! "

Whoever was holding onto my legs clearly didn't care as they pulled with all their might while I pushed myself with all my might. Through my struggling I could see Jennie and Lisa stalk up on me with their hands up in the air and a smirk plastered onto their faces. Fuck my life. They began tickling me, but I held it in by biting my lip. My arms were starting to get tired, but I would not dare to lose this fight.

Suddenly I felt my phone being slipped out from my jeans where I had tucked it in. Stupid crop top. As soon as I felt the person take my phone I let go and chased after them. Of course it was Yoongi. This time I was too tired to deal with this so I decided to just tackle him right then and there still at the doorway to get it over with. I grabbed my phone and flicked his forehead before walking over to the couch. I plopped myself down and soon passed out.

I woke up to a fat ass sitting on me. I quickly pushed them off and grinned when I heard a loud thud with a whine following after. I sat up and looked down to see Jimin. " Really? Did you not fucking see me sleeping here? " I asked him. He shook his head and said, " No, how would I be able to fucking see you if your covered in pillows? " I sighed while shaking my head after realizing that some bish decided to cover me with pillows.

I stood up and placed my phone in my back pocket when suddenly I bumped into Taehyung. I glared at him for fun and he gulped and said sorry. I smiled and said, " Just kidding, sorry. But hey do you want to see magic? " He nodded immediately and I grinned and said, " Fiddle Dee dum your dick is now a plum. " His eyes widened and his hands quickly went to his dick. He paled slightly and ran somewhere-probably to find Jin. I laughed and said, " Don't worry it'll start it's work tomorrow! " I followed after him and as I had guessed he had gone to find Jin. He was whining and complaining to Jin about what I did and also told him that he was scared. When Jin saw me he gave me a look that said ' Seriously? '.

I gave him a cheeky smile and walked away before I heard an entire lecture coming my way. I ended up in someone's bedroom. I was still tired as fuck so I plopped down onto the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up slightly due to faint voices attempting to whisper and warm arms wrapped around me. I was still tired so I ignored the voices and turned around in my position to nuzzle my head against whatever was holding me. I wrapped my arms around it and soon fell back asleep.

I finally woke up again when the voices had gotten a little bit too loud for my liking. I sat up with my eyes still halfway opened and said, " Fuck off I'm trying to sleep. Do you want me to turn your dicks into plums too? " I let myself fall back down onto the bed when I heard a whine and voices speak afterwards before finally fading away once the door closed. I sighed deeply and cuddled with whatever was next to me since it was warm.

-Time skip-

I had finally woken up at about 3 in the afternoon. When I opened my eyes I was face to face with Yoongi who was staring right back at me with his head resting on his arm. We just stared there for a few seconds quietly before I spoke. " You wanna hear BST? "He looked kinda confused so I smiled and said, " Fiddle Dee doodle your dick is now a poodle. " I watched as his face expressions went from bored to interested to confused to what the fuck? I laughed as he said, " What the fuck really is BST? " I grinned and said, " Bullshit talk. "

He gave me a look and said, " What the fuck? I thought it was something else. Why Bullshit talk? " I smiled and said, " Because it's funny. Especially when Taehyung fell for it. " He shook his head at me and sighed before letting his head fall back down to the pillow. I chuckled and did the same when my phone suddenly let out a small ding signaling a new message. I took my phone from my pocket and opened the text. I was from Jennie and said 'hey we left just now. Find your own way back home.' I retread the text over and over until I finally threw my phone on the bed saying, " What kind of bullshit talk is this? These bitches decide to come and drag my ass over here and then leave my ass here too. "