Shock

The week went on and finally it was Friday afternoon. I'm glad that I can finally get Saturday's off for all of my jobs.

I sighed in satisfaction as I stretched on my bed in excitement. I had gotten today off of work because the managers for the cafe and the restaurant wanted me to have a small break. Meanwhile the convenience store was having reconstruction. This meant that I'd have at least 3 days off of work so I'd might as well live my life in those 3 days off.

I was about to take a nap when suddenly my front door was being banged on. I groaned and sat up already knowing who it could be. There are only 2 people who go around banging on someone's front door. I walked downstairs and opened the door to find an overly excited Lisa with a hand full of bags while Jennie was behind her exactly the same.

I groaned already knowing where this was going. I sighed and let them in. They dropped all of the bags they were holding and smiled brightly at me while saying, " We're going to a party! We came to get you dressed! " Yep...I knew it.

I nodded reluctantly as Jennie dragged me to my room leaving Lisa to carry all of the bags up to my room. Jennie sat me down on my bed before giving me a look. I looked right back at her until she pushed me into my bathroom. She said, " Hurry up and take a shower. You look like complete shit. "

As she slammed the door shut I said, " Gee thanks for the compliment. " I chuckled and turned towards the shower before turning it on. I quickly showered and got out before wrapping myself in a towel. I walked outside and into my room to find Jennie and Lisa looking at a variety of things placed on my bed. I coughed to catch their attention.

Once they looked over at me they nodded and Lisa gave me an outfit while saying, " Here wear this. " I gave her a skeptical look before going back into the bathroom to change. I was surprised that they didn't give me any uncomfortable or clothes the revealed to much. They had given me black high waisted shorts, a white cropped top shirt that said 'boss', a white and purple  bomber jacket designed to be like a crop top, and black fishnet leggings.

Once I finished changing, I walked back into my room where Jennie and Lisa had already changed and were putting their makeup on. When they saw me exit the bathroom they nodded and finished their makeup before having me sit down on the bed.

Lisa sat down behind me with a hairdryer in her hand that was plugged into the extension cord connected to the wall. While she dried and did my hair, Jennie was applying on my makeup. She didn't put on much since she knew I didn't like a lot of makeup. Once they were done, they gave me a small mirror to look at myself in.

They had done a nice job. My hair was put into light curls at the bottom while a couple strands of my hair was in a small braid that was pinned down to the back of my head. My makeup was simple with just some light pink lipstick, a little blush, light brown and light pink eyeshadow, and eyeliner with a little mascara. I nodded at them and they smiled brightly before giving me a pair of black boots.

I pulled the boots on and we quickly packed everything back up and were on our way. While Jennie was driving I was suddenly remembering that I had no fucking idea of where we were going. Since I was in the backseat, I leaned forward and asked, " Hey, where the fuck are we even going? Y'all bitches didn't tell me. " Jennie continued driving while Lisa said, " We decided to hang out with the guys. So we planned a party with just us and them at their house. They were supposed to have everything ready while we dragged your lazy ass out of your house. "

I chuckled before sitting back into my seat as Jennie drove on. I decided to go on my phone, since I was bored, to pass time. Soon we were at their house. Jennie pulled up into their driveway since the only other vehicle was their black van.

We exited the car and walked up to their front doorsteps. I decided to mimic what they'd done to me so I began knocking on the door continuously since they had no doorbell. After about 5 minutes of knocking the door finally slammed open to reveal a distressed Jin. He glared at me while I just laughed and made my way inside.

The others were all huddled in the living room with a pile of snacks and beers of different kinds in the center while the couches and coffee table were pushed off to the side. We joined their circle on the floor and the fun began.

-Time Skip-

The world was spinning around me which practically screamed that I was drunk. Everybody had a bit too much to drink yet we still agreed on playing one of the most stupidest games of all time. We had decided to play truth or dare.

We were all still sitting down in the circle while Jungkook spun an empty beer bottle. It pointed at Jin. Jungkook smirked and asked, " Truth or dare? " Jin glared at him and said, " Dare. " Jungkook smirked wider and said, " I dare you to say that you hate Mario. " Jin gasped loudly while everybody laughed.

As he was about to refuse everybody else said, " Nope, it's the rule. You have to do it. " He sighed loudly and said, " Fine, I hate Mario. " Right after he said that, he rubbed his hands together as if he was asking for forgiveness. Everybody laughed until Jin spun the bottle again.

It pointed at Yoongi. Jin smiled evilly and asked, " Truth or dare? " Yoongi smirked at him and said, " Dare. " Jin's evil smile grew as he said, " I dare you to kiss one of the people in the room. " Yoongi smiled and stood up. He walked pass everybody and up to a Kumamon stuffed teddy bear and gave it a kiss. Of course his pale ass would do that. Jin scowled and said, " That's not a real person Yoongi. I said for you to kiss somebody in the room. You still have to do it ya know. "

He groaned as I was laughing my ass off at how he thought that he could do something that stupid. I clutched my stomach as I was laughing too hard while my eyes were shut tightly to contain my tears.

Suddenly a pair of lips smashed against mine. I stopped laughing and my eyes shot opened. My eyes widened to see who it was. That fucking Asian Casper is kissing me. Yet, I didn't push him away and I don't know why. His lips started to move and mine had followed his movements.

Finally he pulled away. I was shocked but glared at him as he smirked and sat down. The game continued on as Yoongi spun the bottle. Of course karma was a bitch and the bottle pointed at me. I groaned as Yoongi smirked and asked, " Truth or dare? " I glared at him and said, " Dare. " His smirk grew as he said, " I dare you to chug down six bottles of beer in a minute and if you don't finish on time then everybody gets to give you a flick on the head. "

I glared at him and said, " Bring it on. " Jin opened six bottles of beer and lined them up in front of me. Once I was ready, I looked over at Namjoon who was holding the timer. I nodded at him as he said ' GO! '. The room was silent as I chugged down the beer bottles in front of me. I was on my last bottle when the timer went off.

I groaned and put the beer bottle down as everybody whooped and shouted. Everybody quickly lined up and gave me a flick on the head. Once they were finished I grumbled out incoherent words and rubbed at my forehead.

I was shocked at how hard the Asian Casper had flicked me. It had honestly surprised me. That little bitch.

Bad| Min Yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें