Badass Business

After a few more long hours of classes it was finally lunch time. I stood up from my seat and stretched my arms before rolling back my stiff shoulders. I picked up my backpack and slung it over my shoulder while walking out of the classroom into the cafeteria. There was a large crowd consisting of girls crowding around a table that I guessed to be where that Bts group was sitting at. I walked right past them not giving a shit about their presence until I heard someone call out to me.

" Yah! You come here! " I turned my head to the left and stared at the boy who had called me over. I sent him a questioning glare before giving him a what-the-fuck-now look. He motioned with his fingers for me to come over but I just stared at him blankly before walking away to where my friends were sitting.

Once I sat down with them they began interrogating me. I simply just waved them off and said, " Yeah yeah, the hoe just wanted a word but I being who I am just ignored his ass and walked away. " When I finished speaking I looked back up to them to see that they were staring wide eyed at something behind me. I sighed knowing what was coming. I turned around in my seat and crossed my arms and legs looking up with a questioning glare. It was the guy I had kicked this morning. His six other colleagues were standing behind him. They looked like some group of mafias ready for action.

I couldn't help but stifle a laugh with my hand at how funny they looked. The one in front of me glared at me which made it a million more times funnier for me. I decided to fuck it and I removed my hand and laughed out loud. I couldn't stop laughing and now all that could be heard was my laughter as the entire cafeteria turned silent. I could sense that the guy standing in front of me was getting annoyed so I calmed my ass down. I cleared my throat and stood up so I was face to face with him with my arms crossed. I took a step forward and had to take a step back as I burst out into another fit of laughter.

He was just so short that it was hilarious. Like seriously what the heck? The top of my head was just two inches below where the top of his was. I had to calm myself again when he glared at me with a deathly look. I cleared my throat again and stood up straight in the same posture as before with my arms crossed and with my arms barely touching his chest.

We were just glaring at each other until I decided to make the first move. I tilted my head to the right and said, " If you're just going to stare at my beautiful face all day then you can go and fuck off. Your overreacting too much. It's almost as if your on your man period. " I rolled my eyes and took a look around the cafeteria to see that all eyes were on us. I focused back on the guy and said, " Just because I kicked you to the ground doesn't mean that you gotta go crying to your pathetic group of boys and make a big fuss over it in the school cafeteria. If your gonna make a big fuss bring over a real man then things can get interesting. "

Finally he spoke. " Don't you know newbie? I'm a badass. " I looked him up and down before answering. " Oh, so you have a bad ass? Aw, poor you. Mines too good, so get your ugly ass one out of the way. Unless perhaps you mean that your a pain in the ass because you sure as hell are. "

I heard some oohs come from the crowd as I looked at him straight in the eyes. He was getting more and more pissed every time I spoke which only made me feel better and better. I noticed how the six guys behind him took a few steps back knowing something bad was gonna happen. I let my arms fall to my side and I waited patiently for anything interesting to happen. When nothing came I got annoyed. " What cats got your tongue? Or are you such a pussy that you can't hit a girl? "

That seemed to trigger him as his right fist went flying through the air. I quickly grabbed his fist and pulled it hard. He stumbled and tripped over my foot. I chuckled but was soon shocked when he pulled me down with him. When we landed he rolled us over so I was under him and he was holding my wrists above my head along with straddling my thighs. He smirked at me to see what my next move would be which caused me to smirk knowing that things just got interesting which startled him slightly.

I quickly wrapped my right leg around his and pulled to the left while hitting his other leg which caused him to fall over to my right. I rolled over so now I was on top of him straddling his hips and holding down both of his wrists to the floor with a tight grip. I leaned down until my lips were at his ear. I gently bit his ear lobe and said, " You can't fuck with me I'm not one to take things easy. Next time try a little harder. "

I sat back up so I was still straddling him until I felt something poking my thighs. I smiled and slid off my jacket. When I stood up I threw my jacket on top of his lap and said, " You might wanna cover that up. " His eyes widened and I laughed at how flustered he was.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and turned back around to take a seat in front of my friends who had their mouths wide open. I took a bite into my sandwich I had bought for lunch and looked back up at them. " What? Close your mouths before you eat a fly. " They quickly shut their mouths and after a few more seconds began eating. After a couple of minutes the cafeteria was back to normal. I was peacefully eating my sandwich until I felt someone's head on my shoulder. The person they spoke. " Watch out newbie. You've got a lot coming your way. Just you wait. " I chuckled and turned my head towards him and said,

" Bring it on badboy. I wanna know what your business here is. "