[Vol.2] Ch. 5 - Search Party

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

A/N – Sorry for the delay! I wrote a lot of Curiosity and Rise Above Fate, so I should do this one... Again, I am so sorry >.<

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

[Vol.2] Chapter 5 – Search Party

Izuku ran. He couldn't ignore that figure on that tattered piece of cloth, which held more meaning than the worst threat-letter.

That simple drawing—two adjacent circles surrounded by a bigger circle, all struck by a horizontal line—was the symbol of one of the most dangerous crime-oriented organizations in Japan: Hikobare.

Ruthless murderers, assassins, and thieves. What could they want with Toga? He didn't know, but he dreaded what it could be. Without any time to change his clothes, he went to the only help he could get; the only person that could provide support to him.

Of course, Toga's disappearance—or worse, kidnap was something that concerned the whole institute. If Hikobare wanted something to do with Toga, she had something important and dangerous. At least, that's what his adrenaline-drenched brain could make out.

He didn't bother to catch a breath.

Taking the first train to U.A, he sat on a chair. However, his mind wouldn't stop formulating the biggest plans, explanations... But they weren't enough.

Something, anything!

The train wasn't slow, in fact, it was one of the fastest available. However, Izuku couldn't help but grimace at the thought of being too late.

Not even a month had passed since Toga's arrival at school, and his own kidnapping...

He grew fond of the blond overtime. Something about her childish demeanor brought a silly form of happiness in him. But that was being threatened, and he thought in trepidation that he wouldn't be able to save her again.

His newfound power, Overdrive, wasn't used at all since the day he and Toga escaped.

I should've trained...

A power that couldn't be properly used. What was the limit? Which were the uses that it provided? He didn't know. All he knew is that using it was just as bad as receiving all the punches he dealt. He knew that from personal experience. He could only use it in extreme necessity.

The momentum of the train stopped. Izuku automatically left the train, and in a hurry, accelerated his footsteps towards the school.

The huge school grounds approached his view as he entered the building. As he was recognized, no one came to subdue him, who wasn't wearing a uniform. But he was sure called out by a lot of people.

Paying no mind to them, he reached the door to the Teachers' Room. He knocked it while fiddling with the cloth piece that would help him explain what happened. He was afraid though. Afraid that the heroes, his teachers, wouldn't actually do anything to that ex-villain.

The door opened, and Aizawa came to Izuku's view. "Hello, Izuku. It's still early, wh—" He was interrupted.

"It's an emergency!" Izuku, with a desperate expression, quickly rushed. Aizawa understood that Izuku, of all people, wouldn't have that behavior for nothing. He got out of the way, and Izuku entered the room.