[Vol.1] Ch. 8 - Bite

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

A/N – I am really tired, and had to drink an anti-allergies medication... It makes me sleep!

Sorry if the chapter feels rushed...

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

Chapter 8 – Bite

Ah~

A normal day of class for heroes in training... And a villain that loves blood.

Toga is currently studying with them, and seats beside Izuku. The principal made it that way, and she ain't complainin'.

The subject is Math, for Izuku's happiness. It's his favorite subject, but Toga has some hardships through it... Like the majority of the population. (A/N – I love Math!)

Aizawa is currently teaching. He is – surprisingly – the Math teacher, as much as he is the homeroom teacher.

After some time of the Math class, Himiko looked at Izuku, and her canines started to grow, but not that much. Her quirk – Transform – allows her to replicate anyone's appearance perfectly, as long as she drinks from said person's blood. The amount of blood consumed reflects the amount of time that she can stay in that form.

That quirk came with some 'extras', such as her canines being able to grow, as to make it easier to bite someone, in return making it easier to suck blood; just like a vampire.

'I want some blood... Izu-kun's blood~!' – Toga wishes dreamily – 'But I don't want to hurt him... for some odd reason...' – She contradicts herself.

Himiko doesn't have the need to drink someone's blood, but it is like nectar to her; it's more pleasant to drink than normal drinks. Izuku's blood is oddly attractive to her for some reason, so she wants to try it.

'Maybe if I use the canines... Yeah, I never tried it before~!' – She decides how she is going to get Izuku's blood – 'I know how mosquito bites won't hurt, so it may be just like that~!' – Toga adds.

Toga never tried it because she never needed to; by the time she started to use her quirk, she already had the tools to get the blood easier.

But... How is she going to bite Izuku? She also doesn't want to wait until school ends...

And she stopped to pay attention in the class...

Class...

CLASS!

That's it, she'll just ask Izuku to help her in a question, and it will be easier to do it because he sits right next to her!

And now, she just needs to put the plan in action...

...

"Hey, Izu-kun~?" – Toga whispers to Izuku, calling his attention.

He looked at her, curious.

"Yes?"

"I need help... How do I find (Y) here?" – Toga asked him, finding a random question she didn't answer yet.

After hearing that question, he leaned in, looking at the paper; Izuku is a person who likes to help others, and he didn't find it annoying or troublesome. He often helps Uraraka with her English lessons and other students. The class really relies on him, I mean, who could rely on Bakugo? Todoroki has a complicated situation, Iida is way too strict and Yaoyorozu is currently taking care of some relatives who came to her house.