[Vol.2] Ch. 2 - Prelude

Author: undefmidi

2018

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

A/N – Major revamps done in the writing style... I hope you enjoy it.

I was particularly not fond of my old style – It was too flawed. And no, I don't think that the flaws would disappear just by doing this. I actually think that it'd be easier for me to write, and to be more concise while writing.

Please share your thoughts, don't be afraid to show constructive criticism. I quite enjoy it, knowing that it helps so much.

Also, comment more. I don't mind it... Just don't spam me 600+ messages like some... -_-

You know who you are.

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

[Vol.2] Chapter 2 – Prelude

Izuku Midoriya woke up, preparing himself for another day of school... which he really enjoyed. A new addition to class really spiced things up, and even if that addition was an ex-villain, he could really trust her. She had no reason to help him when he was in that dire situation, knowing that the villains who kidnapped him had already seen his memories... that fact really shook him to the bone – Someone knew about his relationship with All Might, and recently, the boy found himself having a harder time not being en guarde.

Brushing his teeth and shrugging his thoughts aside, he felt someone coming up behind him. "Surprise, Izu-kun~" A sweet girl's voice entered his ears. He finished brushing his teeth and turned back. What the boy saw made his cheeks peach-colored, and he reflexively turned around.

"T-T-Toga, w-what did I tell y-you about using my shirts?" He stammered, instinctively covering his eyes with his hands as extra 'defense'. Toga used an oversized white shirt with an All Might logo stamped in its center. She could've been wearing light pajama shorts, but Izuku would rather not risk it. Her messy bed-hair sprung downwards, giving her a shoulder-long hair with sole strands curling randomly in some sections.

The mischevious girl giggled. "I really like your reactions~ They are so good~!" Utilizing the opportunity given by Izuku opening his eyes and turning in her direction, she spun around. Luckily, she was indeed wearing shorts.

The boy couldn't form words anymore, letting only gibberish squeals surface through his ever-so-red blush.

That morning was indeed, eventful.

---

Never in a million years did Izuku think that he would live with a girl – a cute one at that. Sometimes he thought about it, but all that came was... well, nothing. He knew he had offered her a room in his house, but it still didn't click in his mind. Not that it would make a difference, once All Might's request for dorms was accepted. There had no reasons for the principal to refuse it, knowing that it was the actual best option.

With the door creaking open, his thoughts were dispersed. Aizawa, their teacher, had just arrived in the classroom holding some papers, which normally signaled something big. "Sit down, and be quiet" The scruffy teacher tiredly said while standing behind his table. "I have some news for you".

Immediately, the class exploded... but not for long, considering the teacher's fierce glare, that intimidated even the ego-filled Bakugo. Silence filled the room as the teacher looked back at the papers.