[Vol.2] Ch.0 - Prologue

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

A/N – I have a fully fledged story planned for this, so expect a real story, I mean, a story with actual climax, drama and etc... Don't worry, I won't make this fanfiction turn into a Slice of Life – At least not that much –, for it's not the objective...

That's it, so author out...

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

[Vol.2] Chapter 0 – Prologue

Midoriya, Toga and the class 1-A were having fun and living their lives. Everything was normal, the birds were chirping, singing their melodies to the wild. The sun was setting, leaving the world in an orange–blue–yellow hue: It was now evening.

Unknownst to them, who lived in peace, somewhere far–but not much, a group of people discussed important matters. Every person there had a serious face on.

This group was below the ground, somewhere disguised as an old hut, in the middle of the mountains. The lower-levels were luxurious, with detailed ornaments on the walls and pillars. The ceiling was concave, drawings all over it. It was truly a place befitting of nobility...

But it wasn't nobility who resided there, in fact, it was a group of bandits. Not any bandits, I may add, but a group that fits the title of Mafia.

This group is the fearsome and powerful Hikobare. A mafia that's known for torturing, invading and ruthless crimes. A group that you may–no... That you shouldn't mess with.

Currently, something was concerning the higher-ups of Hikobare. Something that they weren't expecting... Before saying what it is, one thing should be clear:

A member of this group–Called Etsuko Riko–has a rather peculiar, yet dangerous quirk. Clairvoyance – A quirk that allows its user to look at a specific event in the future. The user could search for an event of its choice, such as When will X person die? And it would be answered with a vision of the person... The drawback though, is that the user will lose its sight for a month, and in that period, the user won't be able to use the quirk again. It's basically a double-edged sword.

Even if the quirk has that much of a drawback, Etsuko–the user–utilizes of the quirk really well, helping the group. She has short blue hair that goes to the shoulder, and blue oval markings on her face. She's currently blind, her eyes lost their original blue color. Yes, she used her quirk, but for what? You may ask.

She saw that Hikobare would be destroyed in the hands of a certain Blonde. She wore two messy buns and had an angry face. With the description that they got from Riko, they were able to draw information, and in turn, they found the biggest suspect:

Himiko Toga, 15.

Currently a student at U.A, and formerly a villain. She has psychotic behavior, and records show that she tortured the victim before killing them, cutting them all over the torso and above. Recently a case of her cutting men in between the legs was shown, but it was a one-time case.

Though... It wasn't any of that that interested them, no. What interested them the most was the inconsistency of the records regarding her quirk. They found some scattered, and too well-hidden to be normal, medical exams of her quirk, and each exam had variations.

Toga's quirk, which was deemed as "Transformation" could be just a façade. Someone protected the information and hid it all. Someone didn't want anybody to know about Himiko's quirk. Who is that person? They don't know... That doesn't matter, for now at least.

The leader of the group – Rei Yuudai decided. They would search for that girl.

Hikobare needed to get that girl, to kill her.

They needed to prevent their own demise,

From the blonde,

From the future.

...

Sorry for the short chapter, though I'm here to say that I have a LOT planned for this story.

A fully fledged and developed story...

Also, I've decided to separate this story into two arcs, or volumes... Possibly more?

Anyhow... Thank you for reading, and I hope you'll like what I have planned...

Share this, please, if you are hyped!

Now, cya in the next chapter!