[Vol.1] Ch. 0 - Prologue

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

(A/N) – I always thought that Izuku and Toga would make a pretty interesting ship... let's see how it goes!

Oh, and the story is happening after the stain arc, in the second season of the anime, so no manga spoilers this time around!

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

Chapter 0 – Prologue

It was a shady place that resembled a bar.

If one saw that place, he would say 'This is a villain hideout, for SURE!', and yes, that is correct.

Inside that place was four people: A greyish-blue haired boy; a purple mist that wore a butler suit; a boy that seemed almost adult with purple patches and stitches, and a girl that wore a sailor outfit and had a permanent love-struck face on.

"We need to find out if that green-haired kid has some relation to All Might... I want to destroy him SOO BAD!" – Said the greyish-blue haired boy with an anxious tone.

"I agree, but don't be so hasty Shigaraki." – The butler said.

"Ugh... Okay, MOM." – Shigaraki said with a sarcastic face.

After that remark, the misty butler face-palmed. A silence took place, for the villains were trying to find ways to attack All Might. The girl is swinging in the chair, not caring for anything, while the boy with the stitches was... standing without doing nothing. He seemed very bored.

"Shigaraki, I may have the solution for that." – Said a deep and gloomy voice from a monitor at the corner of the room, breaking the silence.

"You do, Sensei?" – Tomura said that with an expectant face.

"Yes. I have a plan..." – Sensei started – "Kurogiri, bring me that list." – He ordered the butler.

"Of course. I'll come back in a minute..." – Kurogiri said while leaving to another room.

-

After said minute, Kurogiri came back with a file.

"Ok... Kurogiri, search the number 233. He has what we need." – The voice said while the butler started to look for that number.

They were planning something that would change the life of a certain green-haired boy, forever.

-

The sun was shining brightly, the birds chirping and the wind softly running through the ambient.

A green-haired boy was sleeping soundly, while the wind came and gently touched his skin. The sun engulfing his face and highlighting his facial features: Green hair with black highlights, freckles and a gentle – but plain – looking face.

*Alarm sound*

The boy woke up and sat on his bed, rubbing his eyes, and stood up.

He went to his personal bathroom and brushed his teeth. After that, he threw water on his face – to wake himself up.

" *Yawn* " – The boy yawned.

And so, after wearing the uniform, eating breakfast, and hugging his mother, the boy was ready to go to U.A.

-

"Good morning, Iida-san and Uraraka-san!" The green haired boy said while looking at his two friends.

"G'Morning, Deku-kun!" – The brunette said happily to the green-haired boy.

"Good morning, Midoriya-san." – The blue-haired boy with glasses said to Midoriya.

After a couple of minutes, a teacher with a scruffed-looking face and bags under hi eyes entered the classroom, and the majority of the class sat on their respective chairs.

"Sit down, Kaminari and Mineta." – The teacher said to two particular students that were standing up.

"Yes, teach." – The blonde said.

"Ok." – The smaller one said.

And so, the classes went normally.

-

Izuku parted ways with Uraraka and Iida and was walking back home.

CRACK

Izuku was surprised by a chop on his neck, knocking him out.

What knocked Midoriya out was a muscular creature that was invisible, and hidden in a corner was a certain greyish-blue haired villain. After he saw what happened to the kid, he grinned maniacally and left the spot.

'It was easier than I thought... Naw, we are too good.' – The villain thought while commanding the creature to bring him to the hideout and walking towards the green-haired boy.

'It's up to you now, Sensei.'

-

Izuku woke up feeling weak and dizzy.

He was chained down to the wall with his arms and legs spread – as to stop any kind of getaway.

"Where... am I?" – He asked, still groggy and weak.

"You're in our secret base, and here is... the last place you'll see." – The villain that captured him said while looking at him. He was there, but Izuku didn't notice him for his mental and physical weakness – " 'He' should be coming back at any time, and when 'he' comes... I want to see that." – He said grinning evilly.

"S-Shigaraki... Tomura?" – Izuku said.

"In person!" – Tomura responded – "Oh... 'They' would like to meet you. I mean, 'they' haven't seen you yet." – He finished, talking more to himself than to Izuku.

After that, Shigaraki called two names: 'Dabi' and 'Toga'.

"What is it, chief?" – A girl wearing a sailor uniform asked while strolling happily down the stairs.

"Ugh... What is it?" – A boy with stitches and purple patches of skin said angrily.

"Meet the green-haired brat I told you about: Izuku Midoriya!" – Shigaraki said to them with a mocking tone.

Izuku looked weakly to the two villains.

'She's cute... Ugh.' – The green-haired boy thought, but immediately shrugged it off since she is a villain, and he is... Deku.

She looked back at him and stopped in her tracks for a moment, but recomposed herself and went back to walking towards Shigaraki.

'He is... different...' – She thought about how she stopped unconsciously.

Dabi just looked at the green-haired boy and shrugged it off.

"And now that you met him, let's wait for 'them' to come back." – Tomura said, now looking evilly to Izuku.

-

After some time, two people came inside the hideout: A misty butler, and a person in a reddish-black vest. He had tubes connecting to his head, and his face couldn't be seen above his mouth.

"May we start, Tomura?" – Said the person with the vest.

"Yes, sensei~..." – Tomura responded.

"W-What are you... going to do with me?" – Izuku asked them.

The man in the vest looked at Izuku and grinned mischievously.

"We are looking at your memories, Midoriya Izuku." – He responded.

Thank you for reading this prologue!

I hope you'll like this story! So see you in the next chapter!