[Vol.1] Ch. 1 - Sorrow

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

This is my second fanfic, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

Chapter 1 - Sorrow

"We are going to look at your memories, Midoriya Izuku." – The man in the reddish vest said to the green-haired boy.

He was confused. How could someone look at another's memories?

"H-How...?" – Izuku asked that man.

"It's not your concern." – The man with the vest answered coldly – "Now let's start. Everyone gather around me."

Everyone was around him and in front of Izuku. The boy just stared at them meekly.

"Let's go." – The man said.

"Finally, Sensei!" – Shigaraki said anxiously. He seemed like a child at that moment.

Then Sensei went to Izuku and touched his chin with his right hand, and put the thumb on Izuku's forehead with the left hand.

"Scavenge." – He announced as Izuku's entire eyeballs and mouth started to glow white.

And the entire room was engulfed in white light.

-

At the same time, at Izuku's house.

"It has been two hours... WHEREISIZUKU!" – A small woman with the same green hair as Izuku said worriedly. She had already called the police, and the police contacted U.A. Now some of the teachers were searching for the boy.

She was questioned with some things like: 'Does your son stay out late?' or 'Is he usually like this?'. She responded truthfully with a 'No'.

She sat on the couch and began to cry.

"Oh, baby... Where are you? Y-Your mother is missing you..." – Izuku's mother said as she started to cry.

'Where is my baby?'

-

The Villain Alliance – or League of Villains – was standing in a white void.

"We are here. Now let's wait for anything to happen." – Sensei said to the Villain Alliance.

Suddenly the scenario started to build itself around them, and they found themselves inside a house.

The house was relatively small and had a couch in the center of the living room. It was a nice place to live.

After that, they heard people, and so they looked to the direction the sound came from.

"Izuku, let me see your notebook!" – Said a woman with green hair and a happy look.

"Yes, mommy!" – A small boy appeared.

Everyone just looked at the boy in awe for how innocent he is. Really, even Sensei flashed a smile for a millisecond.

The small boy picked a notebook. It read: Hero Analysis for the Future.

"Mommy, Mommy! Read it out loud!" – The small Izuku said to his mother.

"Okay..." – She said while opening the notebook – "All Might – The best hero. He saves people with a fearless smile!" – She said with enthusiasm