Still no one was talking.

Jason felt my uneasiness and hugged me from behind before talking quietly in my ear. "They're here to take care of us, our luggage and our, umm, my car. They're just making ok that none of my enemies knows I'm here by keeping each of them and some of their Gang members on track through their glasses. They're electronic. They're accompanying us to our, god, my private jet, but they won't come with us. The only other person on the jet will be our- Holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with me? My pilot but he won't be able to hear our conversions due to soundproof walls." I felt a lot better knowing what's going on and didn't say anything to his our's.

"Anything else you want to know?" He asked me still whispering in my ear. "Yeah, where are we going?" He laughed

„Now that's a surprise." He yelled and stuck his tongue out at me before grabbing my hand. I heard a quiet "aww" behind me and Jason spun around. He took his gun into his hand. "Who the fuck just aww'd at me, huh?" He hissed. They all stopped walking and looked as if they were ready to piss their pants and then run off to mommy.

"M-me boss." One of the men said and raised his shaking hand. Jason put one hand on my eyes before shooting. I flinched and huffed a scream. I teared his hand from my eyes and ran over to the bleeding body on the ground. I kneeled down to him and took his glasses off.

He had an empty look in his eyes and that look has been caused by my boyfriend. My eyes started watering and two strong pair of hands lifted me up. I stumbled behind the person and got carried up the stairs to, I guess, the jet. Then I got gently pushed down on a cream armchair.

"Please still accept me Lynny, please. I never wanted you to see me doing something like that" I heard a sniffle.

I thought about how he made me feel better before and that we're heading to an, for me, unknown location because he wanted to make me happy. "Of course I still accept you Jase. I just don't understand why you did it." I sighed.

"Thank god." He pressed his head to my chest and I caressed his hair. "And I did it because I'm not cute!" I almost laughed but then remembered the dead man. "That's why you shot him. Because he thought that what you did was cute?"

"Damn right." He hissed and his grip on me tightened. "Unbelievable." I shook my head. "You know, if you wouldn't do cute things from time to time then I woudn't even be with you." His jaw clenched.

"Break up with me then. I'm not some teddy bear."

"Jason, I din't mean it like that. if you would always be rude... it wouldn't even be you. You should be happy that he aww'd. That means that we're a good couple, right?"

"So an 'aww' changes everything?" He growled. "Our whole relationship is better beacause of that?

"NO! Of course not. I don't know what is going on in your head but you better sort it out. You're completely overreacting."

"And you aren't?"

"I didn't kill anyone Jason!"

"Wouldn't be my first time doing so."

I took in a sharp breath and decided to just wait until he cleared his mind wihich happened pretty quick for him.

"Shit, I'm sorry baby. I made a mistake. I'm just scared that you'll leave me because of my lifestyle."

"You shouldn't be afraid of losing me."

"I'm scared of losing you 24/7. I don't deserve you and I have no idea why you're sticking around."

"Because I love you."

His breathing hitched and he looked at me with wide eyes. "What did you just say?" I took a deep breath? Deny it or say the truth? "What you heard..."