Chapter Five

"Do you know why you've been lied to on earth when it comes to my word?"

He asked after the scriptures about Mary, not the Virgin Mary, but Mary, the sinner who was saved by grace. For it is by grace she has been saved, through faith--and this was not from herself, it was the gift of God!

"Why?" I asked, wanting to know more than anything why I've been lied to so many times about the word of God. Why I've been so blind since my birth!

"Because you were too lazy to open The Bible and read by yourself. Read and let me reveal my own word to you. You though going to church was enough. But have you not read, dear Nolan? It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.' And you had my word hidden in your house, you never thought of reading it!

Tell me something, can you truly spend a whole day without eating and feeding your flesh?

Can you spend a whole day without thinking of eating?

Or have you even forgot to eat your daily bread and drink your daily water?

I'm sure that you haven't.

Yet when it comes to nourishing your spirit and soul, you kept forgetting. You let your soul die slowly from hunger, just because you couldn't open My Book and feed your soul.

That's why you've been receiving lies without knowing. My word says:
"Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation," but sadly, that desire was not in you. You were too busy with the world and it's pleasures that you forgot to drink that spiritual milk.

Trust me, if you were reading my word more and more, and prayed to receive the true revelation from me alone, without caring to know what humans had like false interpretations, you wouldn't have fallen into idolatry and many other horrible situations."

After His words, I fell on my knees.

"Oh! If I knew this before! I would spend day and night in your presence Lord. Constantly looking for your holy face, craving for the spiritual milk that only You can give"

I cried out, tears falling uncontrollably on my already wet face.

It was too late!