Chapter Two

"I will show you the life you led, and my word of justice will judge your actions. »

Turning to what He was showing, I saw something that was like a television. A screen. Maybe the biggest I've ever seen in my life. On the big screen, my name is written, my birth day, the hour, the minute and the exact second I was born. I was confused, not understanding what was happening, then the movie started.

That's when I realized, the movie I was about to see, was actually my life. It was all about me! I saw everything. I saw how my mother gave birth to me, how I cried for the first time. How I made my first steps. I saw how I started speaking. How I grew up. Then the screen became black for a second.

And a number written in deep brown, appeared.

12 YEARS OLD.

And the movie started again.

I saw more and more about my life. I saw things I don't even remember, events that my memory has already lost- yet the screen reminded me that all these events were truly alive. I saw how I was going to school with my dad in the car, everything... till my first sin appeared naked in front of me.

LUST.

In the movie, the only thing I was doing was staring at this pretty girl I remember so well when I was in high school: Jezabel. In the movie she was dressed in a short denim skirt showing her curves perfectly, a white tank top and her beautiful hair were in a tight bun. She was the girl everyone wanted. She was the leader of everything, her relationships with her friends, boyfriends and just everything else. Her name made sense when I remembered the one and only Jezebel of the Bible. The cruel Jezebel, who cut off the prophets of the Lord. ( 1 kings 18:4)

I kept my eyes onto the screen. And the thing that surprised me, was that- even my thoughts were written! My lustful thoughts were there! Turning to see what the Man was doing, I started sweating uncontrollably. He was standing there, not moving. His burning eyes fixed on the big screen as He spoke with authority.

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart"
Matthew 5:28.

That's when I knew, for once again, that the life I lived was full of sin!

FULL OF SIN!