005 >< stay away

yanchen and xukun sat beside each other in linong's practice room. they were observing him. if someone were to ask them what they were doing there and not practicing, they'd just answer with; "we're watching over our sunshine and we've already perfected the dance." and then they'd just stare at whoever asked blankly.

xukun and yanchen felt their heart beating fast in their chests when the beat dropped and linong slowly took out the ribbon from his sleeve. but as a teammate walked up to linong to help him, the two felt jealousy burning in their chests. said person was honglin. honglin held linong's arms and moved them to their correct places. linong laughed bashfully and nodded, "thank you honglin ge." he said softly, continuing to practice. 

the two who were completely whipped for linong crossed their arms and glared. once honglin caught sight of them, he gulped and asked for a break. xukun and yanchen smirked in triumph, standing up to have a little.. chat.. with honglin. they slowly walked towards him with their hands clenched into fists. 

"what were you doing there honglin ge?" yanchen asked innocently, eyes scanning honglin's body trying to find the perfect way to torture the elder. honglin gulped yet again. "i-i was just h-helping him.." he stuttered nervously, xukun raised his eyebrow. "while making heart eyes at him?" xukun tsk'ed and waved his pointer finger in a 'no' sign. "we can't have you doing that." he continued on when honglin stayed quiet. honglin opened his mouth to say something, but someone interrupted them. 

"honglin ge, i need help again." linong said, a shy smile on his face. yanchen and xukun glared at honglin. "you better let go of your feelings for him." xukun said coldly, turning to go back to where they sat previously. "or we'll force you." yanchen smiled, following after the other. honglin just nodded fearfully and gulped. he was to stay away from linong, or the two would do god knows what to him.

---

when the two were following after linong, justin appeared from somewhere and tackled linong to the ground. "nongnong!" he screamed and laughed when linong tried to push him off. "justin! get off!" linong laughed, struggling to free his arms so he could escape. "never!" justin answered and pinned linong's arm to the ground.

their position looked.. interesting, to say the least. 

xukun coughed into his hand and glared. surprisingly, justin glared back. "what? got a problem with two friends playing?" he said, letting go of the grip he had on linong. he stood up and walked towards the two, standing up to them. he had a dark look on his face and his brown eyes seemed to darken to an onyx black. "if you think i'll back away just because you two are protective over him, then you are very wrong. i will do whatever i can to win him over before any of you can do so." he said, quiet enough for linong to not hear. then justin's mood did a 180 and he smiled, face brightening as he turned around and dragged linong along. "see you later, ge!" he shouted once the two were far enough.

yanchen and xukun just grinned, cracking their knuckles. "oh. it's on." they whispered darkly, eyes following their beloved and that thief. "you're going down."

----------

hello everyone! i just wanted to clarify some things in this chapter that might have raised some questions..

the scene with honglin is important. it shows how much xukun and yanchen truly love linong that they would even drive away a friend just to have him to themselves. i was also thinking that by scaring honglin away, they would scare away all the other small rivals that they might of had.

also, i know this is a xukun x linong x yanchen book. but that doesn't mean i won't throw in some other people that love linong as well. that only means that the book is centered around those three and that linong has a higher possibility to fall for them than the others. 

but i added justin as a rival to spice things up and actually make the two try harder to win linong over. 

at this rate, you can call them allies with common goals.

anyway, i hope you enjoyed it!

lyxx