003 >< stuff toys

;no one's pov;

xukun glanced at the claw machine that was practically begging to be played, then back at linong who was also looking at the machine. "you wanna try?" xukun asked him. linong looked at him and shook his head, a small blush forming on his cheeks. "why not?" xukun tilted his head to the side, linong played with his hands. "i'm.. not good at arcade games.." linong answered, looking at a stuff toy inside. it was a pastel pink bunny. "you want that?" xukun pushed himself off of the wall and towards the claw machine. he pointed at the bunny inside and turned to linong to see his reaction. "ah.. yes.. but i probably won't get it.." linong rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile. 

xukun just smirked and motioned the staff to give him a few coins. "i want some coins please." he stretched out his hand and eyed the bag of coins that the staff held. the staff just chuckled and handed him some. "ah, xukun ge, you don't have to-" linong started, but xukun cut him off. "i want to." he said and turned his attention to the arcade game. placing a coin in the slot, xukun grabbed the handle and shook the hell out of it. "xukun ge!" linong started laughing. "what are you doing?" xukun shrugged, "this is my strategy." 

linong grinned and stood at the side, watching the claw go down and grab the bunny he wanted. "oh! you got it! good job xukun ge!" linong cheered. xukun just waved him off and went to take the stuff toy from the slot. he stared at the pastel pink bunny and smiled, handing it to linong. "here you go." he said and placed it in the boys hands. "eh? but you were the one to get it gege!" linong said a bit startled, trying to give the toy back to the elder. xukun shook his head and placed another coin into the slot. "you were the one that wanted it." he simply answered and shook the handle again, this time grabbing a humanoid bunny. linong grinned. "we're kinda matching." he held up the two bunnies and waved them around. xukun nodded, semi-distracted by linong's childlike personality.

xukun cleared his mind and turned to look at the stuff toys inside, spotting a pastel blue bunny and a pastel green bunny. he licked his lips and went back to try to get them. "xukun ge? what are you trying to get now?" linong hovered beside him and followed where the crane went. "oh! are you gonna get those two bunnies gege?" xukun nodded, and soon enough he caught the two stuff toys and gave the blue one to linong. "but i already have one!" linong protested. "there's nothing wrong with getting one more." xukun shot back and grabbed linong's hand. "c'mon now. we gotta go eat." 

---

when yanchen came back to his dorms, he did not expect his(?) lovely linong and his rival xukun to be sitting on his bed. "hello you two. what are you guys doing here?" he looked at xukun when asking the question. xukun just furrowed his eyebrows and looked out of the window. linong seemed unaffected and went up to hug yanchen. "xukun ge gave me two stuff toys, but it's too much for me so i wanted to give you one!" linong said after he pulled away, presenting the pastel blue bunny in all it's glory. he placed it in yanchen's hands and grinned, grabbing his pink one and xukun's green one. "there! now we all have matching stuff toys!" linong exclaimed, putting xukun's toy on the desk.

yanchen just nodded. "thank you nongnong.. xukun.." he said with a small smile. xukun just stood up to walk to him and glared, pulling yanchen into a hug. "this was linong's idea. we're still rivals." xukun whispered. yanchen chuckled. "don't worry, i am still well aware of that fact." xukun pulled away and made a face, then went back to his spot by the window. 

-------

i legit had 0 ideas on what to do for this chapter and the next, but i'll come up with something so don't worry about having to wait long😂

hope you enjoyed it!

ly xx