004 >< dahua

was it normal to be jealous of a dog? probably not. but xukun and yanchen sure were in that moment. they looked on as linong ignored them to play with his precious puppy dahua. xukun scowled and yanchen played with his ring.  they listened as linong laughed while running around the room with dahua. they watched as linong hugged dahua. they turned away when linong handed them dahua's leash. 

the two rivals pouted childishly on the bed as linong cuddled with dahua on the bed across from them. it intensified when the two could hear linong kissing dahua's white, fluffy fur. xukun groaned and fell back. "why am i jealous of a dog?" he mumbled quietly, though loud enough for yanchen to hear. yanchen snorted and glanced back at him before returning his gaze to linong. "i'm jealous too. guess we can agree on one thing." xukun nodded his head slowly. "yeah, i guess so."

---

"dahua! dahua come here!" linong said cheerfully, racing with his snow white puppy to the cafeteria. "follow me! come on!" he said and laughed when dahua pounced on his leg, then ran off. "hey!" 

xukun and yanchen stood a good bit away from them and had scowls on their faces. "when was that dog leaving again?" xukun asked bitterly, walking beside yanchen at a slow pace. yanchen grinned. "dahua is going home the day after tomorrow." he answered and played with the end of his blue sweater. xukun groaned and his head tilted backwards. "2 more days huh.." he muttered to himself. "i'm probably gonna commit murder if nongnong ignores us for that dog." xukun told yanchen, pulling at the end of his sleeve aggressively.

yanchen didn't voice it out-loud, but he agreed with that statement wholeheartedly.

---

"nongnongggg.." xukun whined, laying on his back on the bed. "play with uss.." he whined yet again. "we're desperatee..." it was the day after and linong was still playing with his puppy. "how can you not get bored playing the same games everyday?" yanchen questioned, he sat on the bed with his legs in a criss-cross and his elbow on his knee with his hand holding his head up in a bored manner. linong laughed that angelic like laugh and continued to play with dahua. "nongnong!" xukun kept whining. linong stopped playing for a moment and sighed, "you guys.. it's only been a day since dahua arrived here." linong said and turned to the two.

xukun hung half of his body off of the bed. "so what?" he asked, linong sighed again. the younger held both of dahua's paws and waved with them. "why can't you guys just hang out with each other?" he asked innocently. xukun looked at him with a blank expression. "you're kidding." linong raised his eyebrows. "i'm not." yanchen's hand twitched. "why won't you hang out together?"xukun groaned and rolled off of the bed, grabbing yanchen's wrist in the process. "let's just go." he said when yanchen threw him a questioning look. 

---

the next two days were borderline hell for xukun and yanchen. they hated how linong just ignored them in favor of his dog. how he sometimes forgot to greet them because his dog was dragging him around. how he sometimes declined their affection just to ruffle the dog's fur. but now it was the last day and dahua was going home. "come here dahua." linong called out, holding the leash for her. "dahua! come on! we're going home, mom is here to pick you up." he called out again, soon a bundle of white tackled him to the ground and licked his face. "dahua! stop that! come on! mom is gonna leave you behind if you don't go now!" dahua whined and lowered her body to the ground, paws on top of her nose. linong just sighed and put the leash on then lead her away.

---

yanchen and xukun peeked out from the corner and celebrated silently. "finally." xukun muttered, eyes trailing after linong and dahua's forms. "i know right." yanchen said and stepped away from the corner. he stretched a bit before giving xukun a big smile. "well, it's time to win nongnong's heart again. see ya!" yanchen saluted him and ran off. "hey! unfair!" xukun yelled out and ran after the model. "you got a head start!"

---

after those four days, yanchen and xukun knew they could be friends. even if it was only to chase away those who had a crush on their sunshine or someone who took his attention away from them for a long period of time. they had an agreement. to get rid of the other rivals before they dealt with each other.

-----------

i'm making them seem insane with the last paragraph huh.

let's just call it a universe filled with jealousy, haha.

i think i'll just have 13 chapters to this book. (chapters 1-10 dealing with problems and how the two win nongnong's heart, chapters 11-13 the different endings.) 

i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

lyxx