21:Can it be?

-
Chases Pov

Y/n and I were playing video games and she wanted to play Mario Kart so I gave in. She looks so cute whenever she got first place, and I purposely made her win sometimes just to see that cuteness over and over again, it never gets old!

After the games, we started watching The Breakfast Club.

It was getting to the middle of the movie when y/n suddenly moved closer to me and snuggled against me. Y/n never got this close to me but I liked it so I wrapped my right arm around her shoulders.

This week with y/n had made me grow even more stronger feelings for her. To be Honest i was going to ask her out at the beach but I chickened out and plus that dummy Antonio got in between me and y/n. I like y/n so much.. no I shouldn't say like, I love her!

Shes the first girl that made me feel different. Shes not like those LA girls who are basic and act all instagram model-ish. Shes a weirdo but like a good type of weirdo that you want to be around with.

She can be bummy and the next look like a bright shiny star in the night sky. I love this girl with all my heart, and I think I'm done hiding feelings for her. This is my time to make a move.

Shoot, I didn't even notice I was staring at her this whole time but I love looking at her shes so perfect, not to be clique or anything hehe.

She looks up from the tv and turns to me. It was as if we were having a staring contest, staring into our eyes not to win a prize but to really win what our hearts wanted.

Her beautiful colored eyes made me go into a trance- not like Sarahs silly trance thats for sure- but I couldn't help myself.

I leaned to her and..

-
Y/n's Pov (continuing from last chapter)

... I felt like i was being stared at so I look up from the TV to see chase staring at me and I stared back at him like an idiot but I have to say I loved looking into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. Was this it? Was I going to get the happy ending I always wanted?

He leaned into me and  we softly smash our lips together and I got a shock of electricity running through my whole entire body. Who knew that kissing someone would feel like this especially with someone who you have fallen in love with.

But then I thought about the gossip from earlier- I couldn't do this- now for sure Chases fans are going to know something is up... I cant ruin his career.

I detach from him quickly.

"I cant do this" I hesitated

"Y/n whats wrong? Did I do something?" Chase questions

"No Chase you didn't.. I-I just need to go" my eyes started to form tears, Chase saw as my eyes were turning glossy and I saw hurt in his face. Before he could say anything I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

Did I just ruin my big moment with Chase? Well yea I did but I cant do this. It'll ruin his reputation and his job as an influencer. I saw what his fans are now calling me and confirming me and him being together will just make things worst. I did this to myself and I believe I just ripped my relationship with Chase to shreds.

I cried in my room for hours until I finally fell asleep.

-

The next morning I told my mom to drop off Chase at the airport without me. She was confused but I told her that things with us aren't as they were before.

All the memories that I have made with Chase are just nothing to me now.. they used to fill me with happiness but now overlooking them fills me with guilt.

-
Chases pov

I feel rejected and disconsolated. Why was she pushing me away? I really wanted to go after her but I couldn't, it feels better that way. I took down the fort that me and y/n made

"Chase you have to place the blanket over the chair like this..." she comes my way and guides my hands over the blanket to the chair"... yea like that!"

I picked up pretzels from the floor

"Boom another win! In your face!" Y/n yells as she yet again wins another victory in fortnite

"Boooo no fun" I throw some pretzels at her

"Hey no need to be salty"

We both laugh

Damm Im hurt

-

I get up early and y/n's mom drove me to the airport it was slient the whole ride til she speaks up as I'm walking away.

"Chase"

I turn around to face y/n's mom

"Just know that y/n still loves you dearly but she just needs time for herself, shes not telling me why but she still loves you...I know that"

"Thanks ms. y/l/n"

She simply smiles and drives off

What y/n's mom said made me feel a little better at least y/n doesn't hate me.

I get on the plane and once it takes off I get a text:

???: Chase you got to get on instagram right now!

Sorry not sorry for this chapter :)) BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER jUsT WAIt.. BUT in other news...Wow!! Thank you for 100 votes on this story and for 3K!!!♥️ I love every single one of you💕 -E