26: You're not worth my time

-
Y/n's Pov

"Umm y/n can we go somewhere else I feel sorta claustrophobic in here" Selena says anxious

"Yea sure, you want to head over to the bathroom?"

"Yes please"

Me and Selena go into the bathroom so she can freshen up a bit. I was reapplying my gloss when a girl comes into the bathroom that seemed familiar but I couldn't really think it out.

-
Selena's Pov

I exit out of the restroom with y/n hoping not to see Chase at all. I know Im y/n's best friend but this was something I couldn't tell her. We go back to the lines that were now moving, and I see Chase three lines to the right of us. He looks at me and his eyes grew wide and looks away immediately.I turn to see y/n on her phone. Whew. Our line was going fast so that gave an excuse for Chase not to see us again.

-
Chase's Pov

I was chosen to become a model for a modeling agency in San Diego which was like an hour away from where I lived. I had to take Skylar along with me which sucked but I had to do it.

Once me and Skylar arrived, we as always need to hold hands and walked into the building where the workshops were being held at.

"Babe I need to go use the restroom, ill be right back" Skylar says to me

"Don't call me babe" I mutter

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing, ill be here waiting for you" I faked a smile as she left

Once she cane back she tried to hold my hand but I reached for my phone to avoid it. I got bored so I looked around the room to see the other people who were trying out. I swear I saw a familiar face in the crowd until I saw.. Selena? She backed away a bit and I could see.. y/n right next to her. Holy Cow I cant believe what Im seeing right now! Y/n is in the same room as me, i miss seeing her.

"Hey babe are you alright"

"Huh?" I quickly look back at Skylar

"You seem a bit off"

"Oh no Im just nervous thats all"

"Don't worry you'll do great" she rest her head against my arm and intertwined her fingers with mine.

Remembering about y/n and just seeing her right now, I can't get her out of my mind. I lost her because she was too worried about what others would think about us and now I'm in this stupid relationship with Skylar that isn't real and it made my life horrible losing my true love.

-
Y/n's Pov

The workshops were now starting and I was pretty nervous. There was a stage and everyone was gathered around it. A lady came on the stage with a microphone.

"Hello and welcome to SDM! Im Kim the Head Director and Ill be describing what you'll be doing these next days. First, you'll be giving us your profiles that you have made and well be looking at them. Tomorrow well start on some mini photoshoots.. woo how fun! The other days ill explain later. So Please form three lines in front of the red tables on the right, so well be able to sign you all in and we'll be taking your profiles as well."

Lines started to form at the tables and selena and I have our profiles in hand. Once we were done with that we had custom name tags that we are supposed to wear for the rest of the workshops.

Once we were done my stomach started to growl so me and Selena head toward chipotle which was two blocks from the workshops.

-

We settle in at Chipotle and I got my usual burrito bowl as well as Selena. We were talking and taking some pictures when the door rings and a blonde boy and a brown haired girl walks in. I really didn't seem to care who they were because I was into my food. Selena and I head out of Chipotle to go back to our hotel.

-
Chase's Pov

Once me and Skylar were done with the first day of workshops we headed towards a Chipotle nearby. Once inside we grab our food and sit in one of the tables. I was look through my phone when my eye caught a girl who was leaving.

"Are you okay Chase?" Skylar ask

"Yea just thought i saw.." I stopped myself from saying y/ns name

"Who? Saw who? Chase?"

"Y/n.."

"Chase get over her already, she left you and your busy" She says irritated

"No Skylar its your fault I lost her. And I'm not doing this because I love you or whatever. The only person I truly love is y/n and always has been"

Skylar stayed quite for a bit

"She clearly doesn't want anything to do with you after she pulled away from your kiss"

I shot my head up at her and furrowed my brows

"How do you know that?"

"I know everything" she flips her hair

"I didn't sign up for this. You aren't worth my time."

"Okay.. then leave" Skylar crosses her arms

"Thats the thing, I can't leave because of the stupids rules my manager made up" I sigh and continued eating my food.

Smh Skylar😤😳😓😱😠😫Sorry if y'all we're confused with all the POV's in this chapter😅 Thanks for 200 votes☺️💕-E♥️