9:The F word?

When we finished lunch, we headed back to my house.

-
Skip ahead

Once we got there I showed Chase to the room that he was going to stay in.

"Wow your house is beautiful," Chase said while admiring everything

"haha thanks, Chase" I blushed a bit

I went to my room and slipped on something comfy:

Going downstairs to grab a snack, Chase comes down as well

"Oh hey, y/n!" Chase said

"whats up Chase"

"nothing much just came down here, because I'm bored" He shrugged his shoulders

"well I have an Xbox one, we can play if you want"

"yea for sure, what games do you have?"

"I have almost all the popular games... I got CoD, Resident Evil, Fallout, and as you can guess... Fortnite."

"Woah, I would have never guessed you play these types of games"

"I just look like an ordinary teen girl who does girly stuff but deep inside I'm completely obsessed over video games... my cousin was the one who got me into gaming in the first place, anyways what game would you like to play?"

"FORTNITE!!!" Chase yells excitedly

"and of course you chose Fortnite" I signed

For the rest of the evening, Chase and I were sitting on the couch playing video games and talking to each other until midnight. We stopped playing, parted ways and said goodnight.

-
Chases pov

I have to admit I'm starting to catch feelings for y/n.. she has such a great personality and will kick anyone's butt in fortnite. She's a laid back girl and that's what I like about her. I'm honestly hyped for tomorrow! Can't wait to make more memories with her before I have to go.

Tomorrow was going to be the start of something both crazy and memorable.

Sorry for the very short chapter today . Finals are around the corner and Im trying my best to study as much as possible. Ill still update next week. Love you all -E ♥️