27: Still not over it

-
Y/n's Pov

Yet another day for workshops and today we get to actually model hooray!

Selena and I quickly get ready, eat and head towards the workshops.

-

At the workshops there was still a huge crowd of people maybe like 200 or even more, i don't know..I cant count lmao.

There was a stage with a backdrop which represented a city scene along with props to make it more realistic. Everyone had to get in line from last name. Me and selena got separated so i was just on my phone the whole time until I was called up.

My palms started to sweat as I was called.

"Hello y/n my name is Derrick and Ill be your photographer. So ill be needing you to step up onto the backdrop and pose next to the Podium"

I lean next to the podium and do my best mugging face and Derrick seemed to like it! I look off to the distance to see.. wait what? That cant be him.. no it was him.. Chase.

"No need to make expressions now y/n. That mug was spot on" Derrick says peaking out of the camera.

I focus on the camera until I was done.

"You did great y/n, you have been selected for the next stage of the workshop! Tomorrow well need you to be in your best street fashion clothing because we'll be taking the photoshoot downtown"

"Thank you so much Derrick, I'm looking forward to working with you again!" I smile at him and shook his hand.

I scurried off with Selena because she was done before me and we head to the hotel for lunch.

"Selena your never going to believe this but I saw Chase when we were at the workshop" I say to selena while eating our food.

Selena looks up from her phone, "Omg you did"

"You don't sound surprise.. *gasp* Did you see him before i did" I frown at her

She nods guilty

"Selenuhhhhh why"

"You were excited about the workshop and I didn't want to kill the moment"

"Now what.. no wonder he seemed familiar at some points.. I cant avoid him at all, Ive tried getting over him but my life has been hell without him. Ive cried almost every night thinking about the decision I made. I still love him and I cant go on knowing that he's with some else."

"Its been a month already and I can feel your pain.. lets just try to avoid him at all times"

"Okay I guess"

-
Chases Pov

I have a meeting today with my manager Dev and he said to bring Skylar along as well.. what i he going to talking about now.. proposing to her?! Im being sarcastic.. but hopefully no. But I have to tell him I cant be with Skylar much more. I lost y/n because of fame.

-
At the meeting

"Alright Chase, since the publicity that you have made with Skylar has given you a lot of fame and money for your brand, i am now going to give you the option to leave her or stay with her for more fame" Dev says

"Im going to leave her. I don't care about the fame" I said immediately

"Psh whatever.. I was only with you for the fame and to get my coins" Skylar says as she gets up and leaves

-
Back to y/n's Pov

Im laying down on my hotel bed, I was looking through my phone until my eyes catch a certain post.

[Musical.ly_Tea]: TEA ALERT🐸☕️- It was reported recently by @itsskylar_brewcheko (this is a fake lmao don't look it up) that her and musical.ly star/influencer @chasekeith have broken up. "I only did it for the fame.. sue me" That was what she tweeted yikes. More tea coming soon!

Now its all over social media that Chase and Skylar broke up. I care but I sorta don't in a way. I don't understand why Skylar said it was for 'fame'

-
Skip next day

Last day of workshop today and Im glad me and selena made it in. There was only about 70 people who cane in.. yikes they are really strict on who they want. They said to wear street clothing so me and selena wore this:
My outfit

 They said to wear street clothing so me and selena wore this:My outfit

Selenas outfit

 Everyone headed toward downtown where the photoshoots begun

It was my turn and Derrick's face lit up when he saw me.

"Theres y/n and nice choice of clothing really love what your going for.. so I'm going to have you up against this wall and do that signature face that you do"

I listen to him and mug as he snaps shots of me.

"Lovely so well give you an envelope showing your results later"

"Thank you once again Derrick" I smile and left with Selena.

We were walking back to our hotel when I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said

"Hello. Its me Chase. I have to talk to you"

One. More. Chapter then we'll see what y/n's and chase's destinies are. Thank you all for 6K reads😁💕