Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of my little sister Jessica singing my name.

"Taylor, tay, Taylorrrrrrr!" Her small little body climbs on top of me as I pretend to be asleep.

"Tay wake up! School time!" She screams in my ear.

I sit up fast and pretend to eat her, she screams and giggles as I pull her close for a warm hug.

"Morning little monkey" I say, while I throw my legs out the side of my bed and stand up.

"Morning!" She shouts, full of excitement.

I honestly don't know where she gets all the energy from, it's 7:30am and she's as bright as a button.

She sits on my bed as I pick out my clothes for school. It's my first day, and I guess I have to make a good impression.

I look in my wardrobe, scanning it up and down searching everywhere for something cute.

Nothing. absolutely nothing, nada.

I end up wearing my ripped skinny jeans with a pink nike top and a pair of white vans.

I leave my hair loose, and straighten it. It almost reaches the middle of my back.

I don't usually wear much makeup, and I am not making an exception for school..

I curl my eyelashes and put on some mascara. I put on some pink lip gloss and leave it at that.

As I turn around, I realise Jess has left my room. I laugh to myself. I should've known it was too quiet.

I walk down stairs and see my mom is getting ready to leave with Jess and Ryan.

"Morning sweetie, breakfasts on the table. Walk yourself home after school and don't forget to pick up Jess and Ryan. I'll be home around 7-ish along with dad. Love you"

Before I can even answer, she's already left. I hate that. I hate how she doesn't even give a shit anymore.

"Sure thing.." I mumble to the door she left half open.

I walk to the kitchen and decide to skip breakfast. It's not like she cares anyways so it doesn't really matter.

I pick up my light blue backpack that's resting beside the fridge and leave my house, locking the door behind me.

As I walk to my new school, I end up getting lost a couple of times, but I eventually find my way.

"Typical.." I mumble to myself, looking at the time on my phone. I'm five minutes late. Not the best first impression..

***

I walk into the halls to realise the bell hasn't rang yet, panic over Taylor.

It's so damn crowded and I can't see any familiar faces.

I decide to pick a locker. I look through empty ones when someone shoulders me.

Fair enough, it was probably an accident but I wasn't gonna let it slip.

"Watch where you're going!" I snap as I turn to look at the person.

"Sorry, I must have misheard you?" He says, as he steps closer to me.

I have to admit, this guy is definitely cute. But his personality would make rocks frown.

"No, I'm pretty sure you heard me." I say, putting my hand on his chest and gently shoving him away.

Damn, his chest is rock hard. He has to work out.

He steps closer to me again, this time I'm right up against the lockers and he's close enough to make my eyes hurt.