Crofters - Logan and Roman

After the video, Roman couldn't wait to get his own jar of Crofters. It would be here any moment now, the Fanders never failed him... not yet anyway.

As Roman was daydreaming about what his jar would look like, Roman remembered How Logan brought a whole box of the delicious jam into the mind, and hid them away in his room. In fact, everyone got their own box of Crofters to celebrate, but... Maybe... If Roman were able to steal them, he could bribe Logan to do difficult tasks around the mind, like Hercules! The box had twelve jars, just like the Demi-god's tasks! He would have to wait until nighttime though, just for suspense.

Roman quietly walked over to Logan's door, and slowly creaked it open. He glanced around the room to see where that man could've possibly hidden that box.  The closet? No, too obvious. His desk? Wouldn't fit. So, that would leave...

Roman crept closer to the bed, inch by inch. He could see Logan's chest steadily rising and falling, one hand over the bed. The Prince would have to find a way to go around the hand and grab the box of Crofters underneath the bed. 

Just as Roman was about to grab the box, Logan stirred. Roman wasn't sure what else to do except to stay still, which was a good idea. Logan turned to the other side of his bed, while Roman made a quick escape back to his room.

~~~~~~

"WHERE IS MY BOX!?!" Logan yelled at the top of his lungs. 

Roman was trying not to laugh as he entered the room. 

"Your box of Crofters? You don't have it?" Roman asked, a little too innocently.

"What did you do?" Logan said as if Roman was pointing a gun  to his head.

"Me? Nothing. I know where it is though."

Logan sat upright in the chair he was sitting in and sighed. "What do I need to do? I'll do anything, please!"

Roman chuckled. "You will? Okay then, let's begin. The Dragon Witch has been getting on my back a lot lately. Can you talk to her and clear the air?" 

"Done." Logan dashed out of his room and into the Imagination.

An hour later, Roman still hadn't seen Logan yet. What if something bad happened? What if Logan was kidnapped? As Roman got up from the couch, something tackled him to the ground. Roman struggled to get them off his back, but it proved to be useless. they tied ropes around his legs, arms, and even a piece of tape over his mouth. When they started moving Roman over to the wall, Roman saw who it was. 

"The next time you pull a stunt like that, I won't hesitate to harm you." And with that, Logan got his crofters back, and even took a jar from Roman's to prove his point.

Roman remembered why Logan was on the jar instead of him.