Chapter31: Daddy's Coming

Depuis le début

"Do you know what you are saying,she's off limits to you and why are mourning for that woman if all she did was cheat on you" he said and Dan got upset then tried to hit Charlie but Charlie held his fits.

"Don't try to taste my patience, I can't kill you in an instance without second thought" Charlie said and Dan dropped his hand.

"Fuck you,your slut of a sister, heck fuck this entire place. I fucking hate you and that bitch you all are trying to sleep with, fuck all this" he said then stomped out.

"And you, don't think I saved you  because I'm your bother , I did it because I'm saving you for myself" he said and I just stared into his brown eyes which held no feeling other than lust.

"Master" Kelly said making Charlie turn to her.

"Where were you. Aren't you supposed to be here to check on her" he shouted and she flinched holding a bag tightly in her arms.

"I went to deliver a package near the river" she said looking at her feet.

"Why did you take long, what's in the bag" he asked and Kelly looked at me.

"They are lady stuff. Isabella is on her monthly period" she lied and my eyes widened, why was she lying.

"Is that true" Charlie asked looking at me and I decided to go along.

"Yes. I was the one who asked for those thighs" i said and he turned to her.

"This better not be a lie because I can kill your family very easily" he said and Kelly shook her head.

"I've worked for you for a very long time master,this isn't a lie. I checked her myself" she said and he slowly nodded.

"And how long does it last" he asked.

"Just a week but I bought some piles that will speed it up. You can check them all" she said and he shook his head.

"Not necessary" he said then walked out of the room and I sighed then sat on the bed.

"Are you OK" she asked then locked the door and rushed to me.

"I'm fine. What's in the bag because I'm not on my periods" I asked.

"Lady stuff as I said. I know you're not on that time of the month but he knew this was the only way to keep them from touching you" she said and I looked at her confused.

"Which he" I asked and she smiled.

"Diego Martinez" she said and my eyes widened and I grinned.

"Diego, he was here,he was here oh my he was here" I said as I tried process everything.

"Yes he and Antonio were here but they had to go because they couldn't find a way past the guards" she said and my heart sank when she mentioned Antonio.

"He found me. My king he found me" I said holding on to the necklace then I realized he must have used the tracker.

"Yes and they came up with this plan oh and..." She said then opened the  bag and took out a phone and I smiled "they are waiting for your call"

"Thank you Kelly. You have no idea how much I appreciate this " I said then hugged her.

"It was difficult to sneak this phone in here hurry up" she said and I pulled away then took the phone.

I dialed Diego's line and he picked up after two rings.

"Isabella"he said and i began crying.

" Diego. Where are you guys, I don't want to stay here any longer "I cried.