Why is she looking at me like that...

She was staring at us with her big round eyes, her forehead fold into confuse lines surely wondering what we're talking about a while ago.

"What's wrong Tae? It looks like you can't breath." Namjoon ask teasingly on my other side and chuckle when he sees the reaction I give him.

I quickly retreated my gaze off her and clear my throat, acting just like nothing happened.

"Nothing." I grumble, glaring at Hyung Namjoon for a second.

"Just admit it." He chuckle making me groan under my breath in irritation.

Why are they all getting annoying all of the sudden.

~ ~ ~

"How did you that kookie?" Y/N ask in astonishment looking all amuse at the stupid trick Jungkook is showing her.

"Just push the pen with your pointer finger to make it spin." Stupid Jungkook told her showing her the stupid trick again.

I roll my eyes and slightly shake my head as I watch them.

"Shut up guys you're noisy." I grumble on my seat getting everyone's attention, the boys quickly exchanging knowing looks that annoys me even more while Y/N just scowl at me.

Typical.

"Mind your own business Tae." She mutter rolling those feisty eyes at me and turn her attention back to Jungkook immediately smiling.

I gave her a wtf look.

How could she smile like that so fast with Jungkook?

"Teach me how to do it Kookie." Y/N sound excited.

I snort.

Taetae sound better than Kookie though...

"Sure kitten." Jungkook grin at her making me want to rip his head off.

I squint my eyes at them and huff, looking away with a frown.

How could she smile like with him.

I'm more cooler than him anyway.

"Is Tae jealous?" I heard Hoseok whisper leaning closer to my side with that stupid grin on his face.

I shift my glare at him and grit my teeth together, all fed up.

"I'm not you dick." I hissed, scowling at him.

"Then why are you so defensive." He chuckles.

I groan under my breath and shoved him away from me.

"I'm not." I snap getting all aggravate and bothered.

Hoseok just grin with a knowing look on his face.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and ignore him instead.

I glance at Jungkook and y/n who's busy trying a stupid trick and scrunch my face in distaste when I saw Jungkook holding her hand as he guide her fingers.

Jin, who's sitting beside Jungkook seems to notice the face I pulled and chuckle but didn't said anything instead give me a you-like-her look.

I scowl at him, quickly looking away.

I.don't.like.her

Period

~ ~ ~

I sat at the back of the class with Jimin and Jungkook.

I have two class with Y/N and this is one of those class I have with her.