"LISA!WHY DID YOU CUT!?"
      Almost going to burst out cryin but she still prevented.

"Lisa!"
      And there's Chaeyoung, afraid as well.

I quickly checked at Lisa's body, she has not cuts and the blood is coming from her feet.

"Lisa."
       I brushed the strand of messed hair that is covering her face.

And there, she woke up.

"Jungkook?"
       She asked, confusion filled her as she saw me lifting her body to rest her comfortably.

I didn't gave a word.

"She didn't cut, but she has shattered glasses on her feet, can you please pass me the first aid."
      Sounded like a request, but I'm actually commanding.

My eyes caught the mess in her room.
Scattered pieces of broken glasses on the floor.
Blood stains from her feet.
Smudge of blood on her bed sheets.

I placed a single pillow under her legs, I rezted her legs there and waited for the first aid.

Jisoo noona passed it to me and I opened it, opening it quickly.

"Can I have warm water?"
      I demanded and as fast as Chaeyoung could, she gave me.

I went on my own to Lisa's cabinet and got a small towel, several towels, I picked out.

I went back and sat on her bed, infront of her feet.

I know she's staring at me.
Probably worried, scared, pain and those emotions are all mixing and perplexing her.

I rinsed the towel with the warm towel on the bowl, I rubbed it to Lisa'a feet just to find that there are some pieces on her feet.

I looked at her.
Frustratiom is eating me.

And her eyes landed down on her lap, unable to look at me in the eye.

I took a tweezers from the kit and seriously going to take the pieces of glass off from her bleeding feet.

"A-A!"
      She whimpered but I didn't tend to stop.

Two pieces...
I need to get that two pieces out or her feet will never get to use again.

"Call the doctor now, she still need a doctor even though I will be able to remove these from her feet."
      I comanded while trying to take off the larger piece.

And in few seconds, and few whimpers that I heard, I got the larger piece.

"The second one will be much painful, it is deeper."
     My brows furrowed wile stating amd no one dared to stop me removing it.

Good thing, she only has her right foot with these pieces, the left foot was just wounded.

One moment...

I let her rest...

And then, I began again.

I leaned towards her foot as it is much harder to take off.