Then I quickly remembered the address President King gave me earlier.

     I put it out and immediately placed it in front of them.

     "This is our next move," I confidently say.

     Mat and Romeo looked at the piece of paper, then they looked back at me with confusion in their faces.

     "And what is that?" Romeo asked.

     I pointed at the paper and answered him, "This...this is where my men are."

     "The Dark Saints?" Mat asked, and I nodded my head as an answer.

     "Your plan is to meet them?" Romeo asked again.

     "You said it yourself, your whole family can't be trusted at this point. So the best chances we have is to get my men to help you," I answered him, and Romeo was slowly looking interested.

     "All I have to do is meet them, go back to Korea and show myself to the rest of the gang, then become the new head," I simply explained.

     "Do you think they'll easily want you back?" Mat asked.

    I confidently nodded my head and said, "It's either my sick brother or me. But if things end up bad, I'll have to make them regret why they didn't pick me in the first place.."

*****

     "Thank you Mr. Jackson," I tell him as we were now standing outside the club, getting ready to leave.

     "You're thanking me? That's very strange don't you think?" he asked me, making me laugh.

     Then Trevor (Toy #14) runs to me to give me a quick hug.

     "You're leaving again," he tells me.

     I hugged him back and answered him instead, "Life will be better. I'll be back and make things better, okay?"

     Trevor looked like he was going to cry, but he nods his head as an answer instead.

     "Let's go," Romeo says as he opened the door of the car for me.

     I nodded my head and looked at the masked men, mentally telling them to thank President King for me too.

     Afterwards, I went inside the car, Romeo going inside next before closing the door.

     Mat sits on the driver's seat and drives off. Romeo's men following behind us.

     "This is a pretty far address. Is there a particular reason why your men are hiding there?" Mat asked, his right hand on the steering wheel while his left held the piece of paper where the address was written.

     "Our gang did business overseas so we had head quarters at different countries. But that was a long time ago, so I didn't know they'd be there since the HQ is practically abandoned," I answered.

     And I only realized now that the reason why we got connected with President King is because he handles a prostitution house, and if I could properly remember, my father imports other prostitutes there to bring to the prostitution houses in Korea. It's sick but it's the sad reality of our gang.

     "So the plan is to go to an abandoned headquarters, talk to the Korean guy you met up before, then bring you to Korea to reclaim your title?" Mat asked.

     I was about to answer him but Romeo quickly answered for me, "I'm obviously going to come with him. I'm not going to allow him to go there alone."